Unaka - 49 Cloudland - 46

osubrutus

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

great game. THE Unaka LADY RANGERS CONFERENCE CHAMPIONS!!!!!!! THANKS TO THE OUTSTANDING PLAY OF RENEE ENSOR AND COTY TOWNSEND THEY PLAYED WITH ALL THEIR HEARTS, AN WANTED IT MORE.NOT TAKING NOTHING AWAY FROM THE OTHER PLAYERS, THEY ALL DID WHAT THEY HAD TO DO. THESE TWO JUST STEPPED IT UP. CONGRATULATION LADY RANGERS KEEP ON WINNING BRING HOME THE GOLD BALL!!! :justwrestle:

Edited by ron196571

Great game Unaka you are the better team, but dont take any thing away from the highlanders. Both teams are great b-ball players. and if the landers cant do it i LOVE to see the Unaka go all the way we got to stop be babies and be glad for the other team if they are better! i want someone go all the way as long as is not happy vally the landers play very good u got to at lest give that to them you all said that they did not belong on the same floor as you but a guees you were wrong the landers or very underestmated.

Congratulations Rangers.

Darnit....I missed the Ladies game. ;)

Keep it up, Coty. Important people are watching you.

Lots of you gals can play the college game. Take care of the grades, and the ACT.

Julie, Sallee, Tess, Erica, Lacy, Jessica, Tiffany, Logan, Renee, Danielle, Kelly, Meagan, and the one and only "SMIFF"

Brutus fill in anyone I've left out....and .....Please forgive me if I have.

Edited by krichunaka

Player of the game for Unaka..... toss up between Danielle Ensor (played awesome defense!) and Renee Ensor.

Player of the game for Cloudland..... the short referee! not sure what game he was watching, but he made some pretty ridiculous calls.

Both teams played great and the game could have went either way. Congratulations to the Lady Rangers! Keep playing hard, the best games are yet to be played so stay focused and work hard. I'm proud of everybody on the team, all year each one of you at different times has showed your strengths and talents. Keep it up.... listen to the coaches..... play hard!!!

sports(no clue)84, by the way Happy Valley is not even in the same classification as the highlanders and rangers. so wishing us not to do well in the tournament has nothing to do with you and the rangers. just because we came up there and beat you doesn't mean you have to hold hard feelings. we don't feel bad towards you. :( we hope you make it to the regional, oh forgot, since there are only 4 teams in your conference, everyone gets to go. way to work hard for that. well at least you can say you played one game in the regional. you are at least right when you say the lady rangers are better. don't think you all can guard them. maybe defend one but not all. and remember it's hard to estimate something that might show up (Daniel Boone, but still lost) and might not (university high, better hope you don't play them in the tournament).