Elizabethton@Unicoi County

coachh17

I'll give you one, Unicoi would not play HV in middle school softball. I know! I called to schedule them!

And why wouldn't Unicoi schedule them? Could it be because they only play conference games and is Happy Valley in their conference. Problem solved.

Happy Valley joins UC, Indian Trail, TA Dugger, John Sevier, Ross Robinson, Vance ETC and make it the big 8 instead of big 7. That would be in all sports. So next year coach the ball is in your hands whether you play or not.

Edited by Buki4life80

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And why wouldn't Unicoi schedule them? Could it be because they only play conference games and is Happy Valley in their conference. Problem solved.

Happy Valley joins UC, Indian Trail, TA Dugger, John Sevier, Ross Robinson, Vance ETC and make it the big 8 instead of big 7. That would be in all sports. So next year coach the ball is in your hands whether you play or not.

I guess Johnson County, who we threw 7 no-hitters and 2 one-hitters over 2 seasons, is in their conference!!!! They played the patsy, so they could stay "undefeated"!!!

I tried to join the conference the year I took over (not doing it now), but they did not want us in. So go back to solving Unicoi's problem, JOHNSON COUNTY IS NOT IN THEIR CONFERENCE!!!! FEAR! PROVED!!!

yu an idiot osubrutus and a sad one at that, spending time going through all my posts trying to derive some reason from them? that is really sad. you need a life bud. I spend about 25 seconds a day on here, you must spend 24 hours. geez, how pathetic. and more crying about "won't schedule me?????" in middle school??? is that what you are talking about>???? WHO CARES, IDIOT???? it's middle school softball, which ranks right up there with third grade gymnastics, if even that.

And as for the foot being off the bag. YES IT WAS!!!!!!! And guess what??? We will ALWAYS BE THE WINNER OF THAT GAME. No matter how much you whine and cry about the big bad umpire's call. Unicoi wins in extra innings OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AGAIN. And we beat Happy Valley every game except the rip-off six-inning deal in the eastman. So take that and stick it in your middle school brain!!!!!! Unicoi rules and you never were much of a coach, whoever you are. HA! take that slide-rule greasy head.

So take that and stick it in your middle school brain!!!!!! Unicoi rules and you never were much of a coach, whoever you are. HA! take that slide-rule greasy head.

I'm Mike Dorsey! Teacher HVMS. Who are you? Don't have it in you do you!!??Keep hiding "alias boy". A real man would own up to everything they say on here!!

Besides, EHS- 54 Unicoi - 50.