East Tennessee TMSAA Small School Sectional

dougb110

Just thought it was time to start a thread on this now that almost all the district tournaments are done and even a few Sub-sectionals have been completed. Please post any results you know as soon as you can so we can all stay up to speed.

Brackets for this tournament (boys and girls) can be found on the Huntsville Middle Schools website at http://www.scottcounty.net/huntsville/hms/

I don't think this is anything official, but they seem pretty accurate so far.... If anyone knows a website that has "official" brackets maybe you could post it here.

Here's what we seem to know about the boys sectional tournament (again, un-official, I repeat....DO NOT PLAN ANYTHING BASED ON THIS INFO, GO BY YOUR OFFICIAL SOURCES):

I'm going to try and keep this post updated if I can. I will color updated info blue.

Sub-Sectionals (1 and 2 at Caton's Chapel School on Saturday 2/14/04, 3 at Jellico on Tuesday, and 4 at Rockwood on Tuesday)

Sub 1 Caton's Chapel (A3/2) vs Sullivan (A1/3) - Caton's Chapel

Sub 2 Wearwood (A3/3) vs Rogersville City(A1/2) - Rogersville City

Sub 3 Jellico (A2/2) vs Oliver Springs (A4/3) - Oliver Springs 64-34

Sub 4 Rockwood (A4/2) vs Robbins (A2/3) - Rockwood 47-21

Note: the Area 1 finals are supposed to be played Thursday night.

Quarter Finals - Monday 2/16/04 at Caton's Chapel School

Quarter Final 1 - Lenoir City (A4/1) vs Caton's Chapel (A3/2) Caton's 37-35

Quarter Final 2 - Huntsville (A2/1) vs Rogersville City (A1/2) Huntsville 49-29

Quarter Final 3 - Pittman Center (A3/1) vs Oliver Springs (A4/3) Oliver Springs 41-33

Quarter Final 4 - Holston(A1/1) vs Rockwood (A4/2) - Holston 47-39

Semi-Finals - Thursday 2/19/04 at Caton's Chapel School

Semi 1 - Caton's Chapel vs Huntsville - Caton's Chapel 49-48 OT

Semi 2 - Oliver Springs vs Holston - Holston 54-36

Championship - Saturday 2/21/04 at Caton's Chapel School

Holston vs Caton's Chapel - Holston 42-31

Edited by dougb110

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does anyone know the actual score to the Rockwood vs Robbins game?

I am trying to keep my original post updated with results and scores. I'll color the updated info in blue.

Also please post the score to tonights game between Holston and Rogersville City.

Question is there a difference between "Rogersville City Middle School" and "Rogersville Middle School"?

does anyone know about the Rockwood boys team? our boys at holston may play them

next monday if they win area one

My nephew's team played them 3 times this year. They won twice, once for the district title, and lost once. They are very big!!!!! 3 players over 6' 1", and another about 5'11". they can not shoot very good, but are strong and eat up the boards. They pressed us in the title game. They have one player who can create his own shot, #24 I believe, a lefty. Make them shoot outside, and be strong on the boards.