mt pleasent at perry co

vikingpride

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well MP is playing @ PC. And PC is a hard place to play. However PC did come to MP and beat them on their home court so MP will be looking for revenge. I just dont understand MP basketball. They have a very athletic team, probably the most athletic in the district. Its like when they play the weaker teams, they play more aggressive and the coach presses from the start of the game. And the boys seem to just get after more. However when we play the tougher teams in the district, we tend to play more conservative. Not pressing,not getting after it, not hustling,just dont understand.For example MP played C'wood last night(last team in the district) MP started the game off pressing and hustling and getting steals and just going after it and we jumped on them early. However when they played Wayne County(first team in the district) We play more of a conservative type game and they get beat. Its like they are 2 totally different teams. Well about that PC-MP game-I wont predict anything bc I dont know what team will show up. I will say this though, if the conservative team comes out to play, they will lose, if the aggressive team comes out it will be a great game!

Fan02 I agree with what you are saying. There should not be any reason for any of this to be going on. I don't know who you are but so far you have hit the nail on the head. Keep all of us updated on the happenings with your Tigers. You seem to have a great insight on the ins and outs of Mt. Pleasant basketball, almost sounds like you may be a former Tiger player yourself. Because we are having our own little scandle going on ourselves here in Wayne Co.

Thanks. I dont want people to think I am bashing the MP. I am a loyal MP fan. I try to attend every game. I just hear all the time that MP is overrated. And I know when MP comes to play (like they did in the first half of the 2nd S'town game) it would be hard to play them. Because they ARE so athletic, but when they come out and lost that lead to S'town and play like they did at Wayne County. I can understand people saying MP is overrated. What scandle in WC is going on that you said in your last thread and how does it relate to mine?Just wondering! Well good luck Tigers. Wont be able to attend the PC game but hopefully yall come out aggressive and beat PC and get momentum for the upcoming tournament!!!

Fan02 a couple of years ago Mt. Pleasant had a point guard something Massey I think. He couldn't play a lick, but you would have thought that he was gods gift to basketball during warmups. When we would play them we would just leave him open all night and pray that they would pass him the ball and that he would shoot. he had the worst shot I think that had or will ever grace a basketball court. He had a pretty girlfriend though I got to meet her a couple of times.

I am going to say PC over MP because in the past when i have been to PC and watched a game it has seemed hard for all the other teams to do well hear. MP is a great team but i dont think they have what it takes to beat a hot PC team. It will be a good one though. Also PC always seems to turn it up during the end of the season so we will have to just wait until tomorrow and see.

Coach1. What does that have anything to do with this thread. However I know who you are talking about. But that is not me if that is what you are thinking. The guy you are thinking about is Adam Massey. And he is one of my friends, and I will have to agree with you, he didnt have a good shot. Pretty bad actually, however I dont think this is place to point that out. He graduated two years ago. C'mon now and to say something about his girlfriend. What does that anything to do with the MP-PC game. Look this is not about pointing people out, this is about saying how you think the game will turn out.But I have done some research since you do want to bring out names. Your email is robertw@........! Robert-long for Bob. W-could mean Winston.You said you have coached football and had a track team to go to state.u living in Wayne County now. Well Lets get back to what the thread is all about. The game tomorrow night in Perry County. Go Tigers.Lets come out with a win. And for coach1 again, this is not who you think it is.

fan02...I believe we have a troublemaker on our hands here...I too have looked at coach1's previous posts where he makes claims to have been a former defensive coordinator for Mt Pleasant. Wasn't Winston a former def coordinator there? If so...he does not live in Wayne Co and I don't even know why the bulk of his posts make claims of a scandal in WC when one doesn't exist and he has no dog in the 12A race anyway. He seems to like to stir up trouble and is a pretty pathetic excuse for a person. Coach1, you said in one of you ignorant previous posts that you saw me 2-3 times a week. If thats so then I invite you to come talk to me when you see me. Maybe we can straighten out all these allegations.