mt pleasent at perry co

vikingpride

I don't think it would have mattered if Luis would have played. MP came out and finally put together a complete game. If they can continue this into the tournament they will be tough to beat. Jamarcus will be a force to be reckoned with in tourny play.If teams play him one on one he will kill you, if you double and triple team him it hurts teams because MP has some great athletes that can hurt you too. Good luck to all teams in tourny play.

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As for the comments about cheap shots and bad sportsmanship, Mt. Pleasant doesn't have a whole lot of room to talk. They were dishing it out just like P.C. There were a few players from M.P. who deserved technicals for running their mouths. Overall though, I thought the refs did a pretty good job. Mt. Pleasant is a very talented team. We did not play our best game, but we played hard. I think it will be a very good game when we meet again. And about our post player, he did not play but he has not been suspended. We cleared him with TSSAA from the beginning of the season. TSSAA has taken no action against us. No games have been forfeited. The hold up on the tournament bracket is because we still have a game to play against Santa Fe. It was rescheduled for tonight but got cancelled again. We will play them on Wednesday night. District 12-A has a lot of very good teams and it will be interesting to watch it all play out. Good luck to all of the teams in the tournament.

PcViking i do agree the game got a little out of hand. Mp did run there mouths a little but when Webster gets undercut and hacked the way he did. And Roberts gets clotheslined under the basket then what do you expect Mp to do. Anyways i dont think it was too smart hacking webster on the dunk attempt cause it set a fire in him and he couldn't be stopped.