Is Temple Overrated

WarEagle15

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Chattanooga Christian's loss to Howard last night proves just how weak this region is. I still think Temple will struggle greatly against CCS, and the rest of the district and region just aren't very good. They have all been losing to a lot of teams in Chattanooga and surrounding areas, except for maybe the weakest of opponents.

Howard's Basketball Team is no slouch...they may not be as good as they were last year(because in my humble opinion they lost two of the best #1pg / #2sg guards in the state.)

Chattanooga Christian is still a very good team...it's just that Howard is well coached and they have the athletes to run the court.

This is first hand knowledge...We(Tyner) have played both teams both last year and this year!!!!

I do agree that Region 3-A is not as strong as it has been between 2001-2003 but CCS is pretty good and will probably host a SubState(Sectional) game in 2004!!!

• 4 weeks later...
Temple isnt overrated. I dont know how you can say they are. Someone made a good point how can u be overrated if your not rated. Yes, Temple isnt as good as the last 2 years but they've made it to the final 8 in the state and thats all you can ask for. They play in a tough region where 3 of the past 4 state champs have come from and in the same district as Grace who is also a pretty darn good team so yes there for real.

hey man... just cause someone disses your school doesnt mean you have to make personal attacks... how can you call me a moron?? Im more than likely smarter than you... as a matter of fact Im clearly the only one of that is unbiased when it comes to the single A state tournament... fact is that Temple does not have the talent to win a state title in any of the other levels of tennessee basketball and therefore based on talent you have to hope that someone in single A has better talent... and from what i hear of CPA handing some serious beatings to yall already there nothing to worry about

How can you say that I am biasd -oh and by the way I can call you or anyone else a moron whenever I please especially when you make an assenine statement like the one you made- anyway I did not say Temple will win it all I never said anything of the kind all i said is that it is up in the air and Temple has as good a chance as anyone else and when they are all playing their game they are as good as any there....

you can call a person(any person) a moron, however in doing so it has the opposite of your desired affect... caling people names(especially people you don't know) tends to make you look like the "moron", for making assumptions just because someone does not agree with your opinion... adn yes, Temple is overrated. There is no way to get around that. In a year or 2 after all these freshmen and sophomores get physically and mentally more mature, then they will probably be unstoppable, but for this season, Temple is not that great.