How is 8AAA shaping up?

omar

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Franklin Co. will be fielding a strong offensive and defensive team. Seven starters back from last year with the addition of C. Brown back at catcher. They have several good pitchers but no dominators. I think the district is going to be another cat fight with every team having a chance to win or lose to anyone on any given night. Good luck to everyone this year and GO REBELS!!!

8AAA is one of the most competitive districts in the state without a doubt. It's hard to tell this early who is gonna win this thing. In fact u won't be able to tell who is gonna win this district until this season is over because it's so unpredictable. I myself am gonna say Coffee County just because they won it last year. They have several retuning players with good pitchin they should be ok. I'm not necesarily pickin them number one i'm just sayin what they got. Franklin co. will be much improved from last year, Lincoln co. struggled last year but came alive durin the tournament so they should be better. Tullahoma has many good players, columbia is always good especially in tournament time. Here is what i'm gonna say but this won't be right at the end of the season i can guarantee: 1. Coffee Co. 2. Tullahoma 3. Franklin co. 4. Shelbyville 5. columbia 6. lincoln co. 7. lawrence co.

Sorry lethal i didn't mean to downplay columbia at all. I'm just goin by what i know and that is that they lost Gray, Nickle, and English and are three core players. They got Bratton back but i'm not sure what else they got, but i'm sure they will still have a competitive team because they have one of the best coaches in the district. Even if they don't finish at the top in the season i am sure they will be ready come tourney time

This is a good district but i'm sorry folks Coffee Co. will not win this distirct again. They were the biggest fluke i've ever seen. They got so lucky every game i couldn't even believe what i was seing most of the time. Lucky bounces, other teams makin errors in crucial situations, umpires making bad calls at just the right time in there favor. Your are kidding yourself if you think Coffee Co. will even come close to winning the district this year. It's not possible to get that lucky two seasons in a row. I'm sorry to burst anybody's bubble but coffee co. was a huge fluke and will do good to be in the top 5 this year. It will probably be Tullahoma who wins it this year maybe Columbia or Franklin Co. but as far as coffee county goes they will return to the form of two years ago. Just plain bad.