8AAA

goingdeep

Ranger215, who do you think you are? I'm a senior and I've been playing softball all my life and the last thing I want to hear is someone trying to cut me down. If you did see Whitney Price play and you still think she's not good enough, then you should keep your opinions to YOURSELF. Throughout my highschool career I've watched the Lady Raiders play and they only play the best 9, so if Whitney is out on the field then you can garentee that she's the best second baseman that's in that program right now. All I gotta say is that if you're going to make stupid comments like that, then you're probably someone that's just jealous of her and you're trying to make yourself feel better by cutting her down..........On the other hand, are the Lady Raiders going to play their 50 inning game as they did in the past? If so, when is it?

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ranger 215, I just wanted to tell you my opinion. I play for the Lady Raiders so let me tell you a little bit about Whitney Price because you obviously don't know anything about her. She is probably one of the HARDEST workers on our team. Everyday we practice for 4 hours, after practice she goes to our Rec Center and works out even more to improve her game. We also have weight lifting during school and she works twice as hard as as anybody and she also makes everyone on the team want to strive for something more. If she's out on the field playing, it's not "because of daddy." She's put up with this all her life...people always think that she gets to play because of her dad. Her dad is what makes her such a hard worker. He doesn't want her to settle for anything but the best either. But you know what? You're opinion doesn't matter one single bit... you're not the person that writes the line up for our games, so why should you care????????

After their scrimmage Friday night & the 50 innings Saturday, I have to say that the Lady Radiers look as good or better than I have seen them at this time of the season. The big difference I noticed is that they are playing as a TEAM....no stars, no attitudes. If they can keep this going, everybody else better look out. Good Luck ladies!!!

PS-Brittany Sain hit a killer homerun (3 points & over the fence) Congrats!!!!!!

HELLO RANGER 215 , I WILL ASSUME YOU ARE UNDER 18 YEARS OF AGE BECAUSE AN ADULT WOULD NOT WRITE SOMETHING LIKE THIS. I AM THE COACH FOR THE LADY RAIDERS AND I HAVE ASK MY PLAYERS AND PARENTS NOT TO POST ANY NEGATIVE COMMENTS ON COACH T NO MATTER WHAT IS SAID. ALSO I THINK YOU NEED TO UNDERSTAND WHAT I AM ABOUT AND THE LADY RAIDERS ARE ABOUT. I AM A PARENT AND A COACH WHO UNDERSTANDS THESE YOUNG LADIES WORK HARD NOT 3 MONTHS OUT OF THE YEAR BUT 12 MONTHS FROM PLAYING SUMMER AND FALL BALL PLUS CONDITIONING STARTING IN JAN. AND OTHERS TAKING HITTING AND CATCHING AND PITCHING LESSONS YEAR AROUND. THE BEST THING IS MOST OF THIS TEAMS GPA IS ABOVE 3.0 AND ALOT IS 4.0. I HAVE 25 PLAYERS ON MY TEAM AND THEY ALL WORK HARD AND YOU KNOW WHAT THE WORSE THING IS ONLY 9 CAN BE IN THE STARTING LINE UP AND MOST ALL OF THEM COULD START ON OTHER TEAMS IN THE STATE, SO MY POINT IS; INSTEAD OF TALKING ABOUT PLAYERS TALK ABOUT ME BECAUSE IAM THE ONE WHO MAKES THE FINAL DECISION ON STARTING PLAYERS NO ONE ELSE. I DON'T MEAN TO SAY ANYTHING TO OFFEND YOU RANGER215, BUT HOPE YOU HAVE A GOOD DAY IN SCHOOL TOMORROW.....TERRY FLOYD

The good thing about this years group is simple, they are just a bunch of good girls without attitude problems. they all get along and there are no egotistical seniors on the team who try to impose there power over underclassmen. I believe this years team will be successful not only on the field, but also where it counts the most, in the community by being good examples on and off of the field.

This years team will erase away the memories of the teams before that put winning softball games ahead of integrity and morals. GOOD LUCK LADY RAIDERS!!