8AAA

goingdeep

Response to FOOTBALL FANATIC. Words can not express my thoughts about your comments made towards last years seniors. My daughter was a senior last year and I don't appreciate your slanderous remarks. Do you know my daughter? Do you even have a clue what her standards are? I can assure you that you don't.

I can only assume that you had a daughter on the team who didn't get the playing time you thought she should of received last year. But Hey that's LIFE! I think your sour grapes should of been addressed to the coach LAST year!!

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Chevyman,

footballfanatic didn't make any slanderous remarks because he didn't mention any names. He also didn't specify that he was talking about last year's seniors. If your daughter doesn't apply to what he said then he probably wasn't talking about her.

Edited by holeN1

:) See, footballfanatic, that's what you learn when you get into your med school: what is slanderous and what is not. Can you say "class action"? Whether it is "slanderous" or not, that post was totally unnecessary. You must know some of the "people you talk about" pretty good :rolleyes: to be able to judge "integrity and morals". There is only one Judge! As I know most of the past players very well, I think they would extend to you a sincere invitation to "erase away" a lot of your "memories of the teams before that put winning softball games" and concentrate on the team that is because there's no need for comparison. Coffee County has an excellent reputation of being a well-trained, talented team which will continue - there's no need to show everyone why they also have a reputation for being "offensive" - for the lack of a more fitting word. If you truly want to erase the past, then try being positive and leave off the offending comments. It sounds like Mr. "215" has beaten you to the punch. Come on everybody, make us proud to be from Coffee County, not regretful!

And, I trust the "underclassmen" on the team have recovered from the "egotistical seniors" who "impose their power" and hope they have a great year!