Region 5 160

kjfan

Nate was DQ'd for an unintentional slam. He was able to wrestle back and qualify for states. As the number 1 seed he deserved it, congratulations. Unfortunately the unintended victim of this was the number 3 seed a senior and returning state qualifier who was put in the position of facing both the number 1 and number 2 seed before finals.

I think the unfortunante one is a #2 placer at state that thinks he is getting a true #3 placer. He's not.

For a senior, that was tough to swallow I am sure, since the wrestler that was the victim of the slam isnt going to state at all. (He lost his next two)

But the purpose of the region is to get to the "dance". So, instead of having a pity party, the blackmon 160 reset his goal and did the best he could do, 3rd place. He could hear the music and was tapping his toe, he is invited to the dance.

Better than that, with head held high, he continued to lead and Blackmon that finished the tournament with several placers.

The goal in November is to be wrestling in late February. His goal is still intact.

Congrats to all who will be there. That is a very special club.

reftn

I think the unfortunante one is a #2 placer at state that thinks he is getting a true #3 placer. He's not.

For a senior, that was tough to swallow I am sure, since the wrestler that was the victim of the slam isnt going to state at all. (He lost his next two)

But the purpose of the region is to get to the "dance". So, instead of having a pity party, the blackmon 160 reset his goal and did the best he could do, 3rd place. He could hear the music and was tapping his toe, he is invited to the dance.

Better than that, with head held high, he continued to lead and Blackmon that finished the tournament with several placers.

The goal in November is to be wrestling in late February. His goal is still intact.

Congrats to all who will be there. That is a very special club.

reftn

This is poetic.

Perhpas a good (suposedly better region) Chattanooga wrestler will have a chance to prove the area's strength. I havn't seen the final results, but it certainly won't be a Bradley wrestler.

Good luck, Nate!! And Aaron and Kenny!!!

soms