District 7A

muffin

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What is going on everyone, this is michael peters. It has been a little while since I have been on here. IF there is one thing that I can say in this matter, it is that I know Loop is a great coach. He knows how to bring out the best in his players because he works their butts off, and if the kids are willing to listen and respond to what he teaches them, there is no doubt in my mind that they can be right in the mix for another district title. I can't wait until the RBS Monterey game. Good luck to everyone and WHat is going on Coach Elrod.

Edited by bigmamma

Before the game against celina and monterey. The monterey team had heard some rumours about how the Celina coach said he was gonna open up and intire 55 gallon drum full of whip BUTT but he didn't say butt. So i guess thats where monterey got that from...And what is this i hear about someone throwing a dog over the fence...Sounds interesting B)

ELA, are you talking about Tim Taylor? I hope it is our jr high coach who is a good friend of mine but, I don't make those decisions. I have no idea who else has applied.

Yeah, Tim is the only guy I know who would be a potential head coach with a SE endorsement!