best teams

gk88

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Farragut, Oak Ridge, Science Hill, Franklin and Brenntwood, maybe Hendersonville, not sure what returned there. I'm Betting if Science Hill or Oak Ridge don't knock Farragut out in the Regional or Sectionals they will win State again, too much talent and a good coach. But, Oak Ridge and Science Hill will be tough contenders just not sure enough if they can hang with Farragut.....

i dont think brentwood is gonna be a state contender.. franklin will be able to contend.. i am in middle tennessee but farragut, oak ridge, bearden should have good games in the east. columbia central might make it agian but they did get killed by bearden pretty bad at state.. hendersonville lost 10 seniors maybe give or take one or two. they still have xander who was the midstate player of the year so im sure they will be a contender. should be a great year of soccer. good luck to all.

dont count out brentwood ffc that they are not going to be a state contender, they might not be as good as last year but they have some talent coming back and some guys who are putting a lot of time and effort into getting better, i think the games with both centennial and franklin will be fun to watch but just saying they will be pretty good