best teams

gk88

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

dude gameball dont try and talk soccer to lcsoccer cause i gurantee you he will shut you down,he knows his stuff,and yes he is very much right about oak ridge. they perhaps have the best player in the state matt blair. they always put up a fight against whoever they play.oak ridge,science hill and farragut are the top 3 im thinkin,but its early,it will be alot more fun when this season gets underway.

i agree with leminwinks that our district is wide open between brentwood, centennial, franklin, and hillsboro. however, from the players around the county i've talked to franklin is the slight favorite, not brentwood. franklin certainly has the most depth with almost everyone returning from last season, but my understanding is a lot of their top players didn't play all fall and that may hurt them. it should be a great season. can't wait to play franklin and brentwood.

i agree with leminwinks that our district is wide open between brentwood, centennial, franklin, and hillsboro. however, from the players around the county i've talked to franklin is the slight favorite, not brentwood. franklin certainly has the most depth with almost everyone returning from last season, but my understanding is a lot of their top players didn't play all fall and that may hurt them. it should be a great season. can't wait to play franklin and brentwood.

Of course they didn't- they were on the football field.

Gameball, I'm interested in who you play for. Just a inquiry, however u spell it. LCSoccer is right about Oak Ridge though. Rankings don't have to come out to know that a team hasnt gotten its due in the past. They are very good and will be sure to turn some heads this season. I like your comment about my team being underrated although I feel we get the respect we deserve. As for who LCSoccer plays for, its certainly not Oak Ridge. We actually play his team this year. Lenoir City. You may know him as last year's A/AA gatorade player of the year in TN. I wouldn't want him on my bad side when he's suiting up to play against me. Anyways, flyingV I look forward to playing against u tomorrow, and Mr. lcsoccer, you know its going down when u walk into the Irish Den this year.

dude, not to bust in on yalls little tiff, but rankings dont mean jack gameball... last year we beat ezell-harding in the regular season 4-0, in the district final, 7-1, and in the region final 2-0, yet they got 3rd in state, and we got 4th. hows that crap work? rankings... the rankings u prolly go off of are from soccerinfo.com rite? yea, i stopped believeing in that site as soon as i saw that huge blunder. 13-1 combined scoring in three matches, and they were the better team? i think not, rankings mean nothing till u meet on the pitch. goodluck to all.

fhsrebel- i know most of franklins guys were playing football. that was my point kinda. while that says a lot about the kind of athletes the rebs have and i have a lot of respect for those guys, that doesn't necessarily help them get better from year to year at soccer. nontheless, they should be a great team and i'm looking forward to seeing them. i hear they have a new coach. does anyone know how thats working out?