7AAA Tourney

Harris' hooligans

hs sports fan, i am picking Riverdale by only five for 3 reasons

1. warren county did not win any district game, they will be coming in with nothing to lose, and if all esle fails, they can try and pull a Cookeville on you.

2. Riverdale seems to either be hot or not, they are the best team in the district, but can play lousy, as can any hs basketball team, so im just PREDICTING THEM TO HAVE AN OFF NIGHT THERE IS NOBODY STUPID ENOUGH TO THINK WARREN COUNTY IS A BETTER TEAM THAN Riverdale but Riverdale has a bad game, and warren county plays their best game(wich i believe will happen) Riverdale will win by only single digits.

3. I have the least amount of respect for Riverdale athletics than I do for any other school, business, or organization that i know of. I HATE Riverdale for reasons that do not need to be thrown out on posts. I know some stuff about their WAYS that would start some very nasty (true) rumors but I don't believe in that.

Again 1st round Riverdale by 5 over warren county

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Coach... i will talk to you about Siegel postseason accomplishments on Febuary 26, 2005 .....if their lucky i might even talk about them Feb. 28,2004.....i can question them because Riverdale does have a past....just as you can question Siegel's in a couple years...it has nothin to do with Siegel being a first year school. if u want start up a thread about how u think Siegel will do in their first post season tournament . i was just statin the fact that Riverdale has never had that much post season success especially lately. Do u happen to be an assnt. coach for Riverdale who used to play for Riverdale???

leadoff, I respect your opinion but I still do not agree with you. I really dont think Riverdale will only beat Warren Co. by 5, I truly think it will be atleast 25, but the point is we both agree that we think they will win. So it really doesnt matter if the win by 1 or 50. I can see why Warren could be motivated to play this game though. They went 0-14 in the district this year and have had an embarrasing season. Now they have a chance to play the role of Cinderella and spoil the #1 seed teams postseason hopes and goals. But to tell you the truth I think they will be scared and not play up to par. They do know that they are playing the #1 team in the district and they remember the results from their two encounters with the Warriors this year. The first was about a 25 point blowout and the second was almost a 40 point massacre. I have been wrong before and be wrong again, but I really dont see this game being much of a contest. Secondly, I would like to know why you have so much hatred towards Riverdale. I mean yes they are a local rival but i mean what possibly could the school and its athletic programs done to you to make you so bitter? There are things that all schools do that are not right and there are rumors about every school or team.

Why are the only teams being talked about on here are Riverdale, Oakland, Siegel, and Blackman ( The 4 Boro teams). Are those the only teams with fans that support their team or do the other teams fans just not think that they have a shot of winning this tournament? There are not many if any comments on this thread about Lebanon, White Co., Warren Co., or Cookeville. Are there any supporters of these schools out there that think any of these teams has a realistic chance at winning this tournament?

2. Riverdale seems to either be hot or not, they are the best team in the district, but can play lousy, as can any hs basketball team

I agree with you on this comment. When the Warriors are hot they are very tough to beat but when they are not it seems they still find ways to when. The Warriors won 14 of their last 16 games to finish the regular season, in my book i would consider that hot over not. But yes they can play lousy, that was evident in their two losses. The Oakland game was by far one of the worst performances of the year by the Warriors and Oakland played the best game of the year that night. They hit almost everything and i think Brady Neal had 7 three pointers that game. Against Cookeville, It was just that Cookeville simply wanted it more. Starter Micheal Lavender was out with an injury but the Warriors effort was not there and the got upset. But Tuesday at 4 pm we will all see why this team is a team to be recogned with.

the reason its only the four boro teams on here is because of this...

1. Lebanon is all thugs who dont care about basketball

2. Cookeville's administration has taken away their care of basketball

3. Warren County is too busy argueing with each other over their old coach and what they need to do to stop losing so much

4. White County doesn't care who wins if its not them and they know this year they don't have a shot at it

the reason its only the four boro teams on here is because of this...

2. Cookeville's administration has taken away their care of basketball

3. Warren County is too busy argueing with each other over their old coach and what they need to do to stop losing so much

4. White County doesn't care who wins if its not them and they know this year they don't have a shot at it

Harris' hooligans, I agree with your reasons for the lack of talk for the other 4 district teams.

Harris' hooligans I am sorry you have a miss conception of the boys at Lebanon High, but that offends me that you called them a bunch of thugs. Coach Keil an ex coach of mine and a good friend runs a fine program and I know those boys at the school and they are fine boys. I have played and coached with most of those guys you called thugs, and they are not. I would be proud to go to a district war with the boys at Lebanon over any other District 7 AAA team. Thought this was a thread about predictions of the tourney, not to bash people. But that is usually all that goes on on this site. Uniformed people making biased remarks. Watch out for the ones no one talks about and are hungry for victories! Gotta stand up for my boys and GO BIG BLUE. LHS c/o 98 #40

Lebanon a bunch of thugs? I personally know everyone of those young men and believe they may be the most respectful, hardworking groups of players I have ever seen. If you want thugs look no further than your beloved Murfreesboro. Oakland is the only school with any class at all. There is no doubt that the kids act right because of the leadership of Coach Randy King.

Now Siegel, Riverdale and Blackman......those are the true thugs of the district. Siegel players lead the world in technical fouls and Riverdale is the trash talkingest bunch the TSSAA has ever known. Blackman? You can have 'em.

As with Oakland and Coach King, I know Coach Doug Keil demands respect from his Lebanon players and insist on proper behavior both on and off the floor. Yeah, they play hard.......but clean. They keep their mouth shut and play the game. When it is over, win or lose, they shake hands on go onto the next game.

I look for Lebanon to do well in the tournament. They had Oakland and Blackman beaten in Lebanon and led Riverdale late. They were unlucky and lost the games. I believe they are now ready to get over the hump.

As for the fans of the 4 non-Murfreesboro schools not living on CoachT....well, maybe they have a life.

i wasn't talking about the basketball team...i was talking about their fans...if u think Lebanon isnt a buncha thugs then u obviously dont know the real world where tupac isn't everybodies hero ..nobody cares what the players think will happen because they will just choose their team to win. Its a moot point for the players to discuss who will win because who could go against their own team...unless u go to warren county. flip flop Oakland and Siegel around in terms of class and ya got it right :lol: lets see Lebanon fans travel to white county when they play tuesday...doubt that will happen because like i said....most of their fans dont care