7AAA Tourney

Harris' hooligans

dawbsitw........you have got it all wrong, totally wrong. Oakland is where you will find the thugs. Coach King does a good job with trying to keep them undercontrol and getting rid of the thugs that are cancerous to the team but Oakland is thug city. I'm not gonna call any players out by name but they have two kids join the team in this second semester. One was academically ineligable and the other has spent time in jail. Coach King kicked a starter off the team earlier in the year, So i dont know how you are gonna say Oakland is the only team with class. I have all the respect in the world for Coach King but you obviously dont know enough about Oakland and its thugs to be saying they are the only team with class. Siegel is young and they havent matured yet, but Coach Harris doesnt put up with that behavior. He has suspended multiple starters, for multiple games, for multiple reasons this year. People hate on Riverdale because they are on top. They play for the state championship every year in football and they are putting bball on the map as well. Everyone likes to take shots at the top dog. And as for Blackman, they are led by 3 senior guards that have started since they were sophomores and have made a name for thereselves and their school (similar to what is happening at Siegel). So obviously you opened your mouth without having any idea what you were talking about, because Oakland is the boro school with the least amount of class. As for Lebanon, I dont think their players are thugs either. They have lost alot of close games and could just as easily be the top seed if not for a few heartbreakers. And at half court they prey after every game but Coach Hutto started that traditon not Coach Keil. And I agree with Harris' Hooligans, there is not much fan support at Lebanon or anywhere in the district outside the boro these days.

But this is a thread to predict the winner of the tournament, not a bash the non boro teams thread so as stated before, I'm going with the topseeded Warriors from Riverdale.

Oh yea 90warrior i will laugh with you if White Co. wins.....Come on now lets get real

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1st Round

#1 Riverdale vs. #8 Warren Co. >>>#1 Riverdale

#4 Lebanon vs. #5 Siegel >>>#5 Siegel

#2 Oakland vs. #7 White Co. >>>#2 Oakland

#3 Blackman vs. #6 Cookeville >>>#3 Blackman

2nd Round

#1 Riverdale vs. #5 Siegel >>>#1 Riverdale

#2 Oakland vs. #3 Blackman >>>#3 Blackman

Consolation Game

#2 Oakland vs. #5 Siegel >>>#5 Siegel

Championship

#1 Riverdale vs. #3 Blackman >>>#1 Riverdale

These are my predictions for the district 7AAA tournament. I'm sure this years tournament will be exciting as always and one to remember. Good Luck to all the teams!

District 7AAA

at White County High School, Sparta

Tuesday Feb. 24

4:00 p.m. #1 Riverdale (23-6) vs. #8 Warren Co. (7-18)

5:30 p.m. #2 Oakland (18-6) vs. #7 White Co. (12-16)

7:00 p.m. #3 Blackman (18-9) vs. #6 Cookeville (15-13)

8:30 p.m. #5 Lebanon (17-11) vs. #5 Siegel (15-12)

Thursday Feb. 26

5:30 p.m. Riverdale/Warren Co. vs. Lebanon/Siegel

8:30 p.m. Oakland/White Co. vs. Blackman/Cookeville

Friday Feb. 27

5:30 p.m. Consolation

8:30 p.m. Championship

Here is the district 7AAA tournament schedule this coming week. This is the boys schedule. The girls play their first round games on Monday Feb. 23 and both the boys and girls will play on Thursday and Friday. I hope this schedule helps those of you out there who were wonderding the dates and times of these games!

i got one question that i cant figure out.....why is Oakland2001 so confident in Oakland winnin it all when your only shooter hasnt had a good game since Riverdale.....this team has already peaked look at their last 5 games....lost to Blackman, white county (HAH) and should have lost to Siegel and Cookeville.....and almost losin to garbage Hunters Lane...whats next lose to warren county?? im just wondering if u know something that the rest of us dont

I agree, Why are you so confident. Harris Hooligans' is right! Brady hasnt had a good game since he hit 7 threes against Riverdale. Oakland is not playing there best ball right now and like Harris Hooligans' said they have already peaked. And as for the free pass, Hey man i just want you to know i really appreciate you not talking bad to me becuase my self asteem is so low and that would just totally crush me.........ha yea right. I dont care if you try to talk bad about me, atleast i know what im talkin about Mr. Oakland2001, wannabe highschooler again. Goto college and root for you team then instead of your alma mater.

Sparta stinks. Cookeville has a better shot than sparta considering sparta is Cookeville's home away from home. I am definately not going to say Cookeville is going to win because i think they will lose to Blackman by 4 points. Don't forget sparta has Torey Hess the kid that left Cookeville because he couldn't make the team. He is starting. The boro schools are just too athletic for the rest of the teams. Lebanon is the only other school that has the athletes but they will be upset by siegel. It will be a all boro semi's. Go Cookeville Go.