DII Predictions

godawgsblue

Dead - we know your being sarcastic because Coach Morgan is very well liked by the entire wrestling community. Fairness would be in question if Greenevillefan is correct in his accusation that the Baylor staff is allowing a wrestler to cut a significant amount of weight and allowing him to weigh in in the morning (probably with 2 or 3 additional pounds allowance that is commonplace) and then the wrestle off doesn't occur until after school. I doubt Greeneville's a baylor person so he probably doesn't know what he's talking about in this situation.

Amen to that!!

soms`

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

team upsets...

well in DI, I think we have already established Bradley's dominance. i don't smell any upsets boiling in the pot.

DII is a different story however. I think that with the names Baylor, McCallie, and Father Ryan, no one really expects an upset past these teams. But...I think that in an individual tournament, especially this one, CBHS and MBA are in a hunt for the gold.

Not to say that chances are great, but CBHS has some guys who can put big points on the board (who knows, the 152 match in the finals...that is to say if Marable and Manley both make it...you never know...could possibly determine a place difference between these two teams.) Coach Lewis and his boys will be ready.

And the best chance for an upset in my opinion...MBA...Coach Simpson seems to always have a foot in the race at the end. Potentially they may have a good number in the finals, and with many in the finals comes big points. Look for the young MBA wrestlers to put up a fight for a high team placing, not overlooking a championship.

These are just some thoughts...I smell something boiling up though. Get ready for a grand fight among the top 5 teams in DII this weekend...man i love this sport....cause its not over...

till the fat man sings.

fat man