Top Posters In This Topic

This is what I think.

TEAMS

1 Father Ryan

2 Baylor

3 McCallie

4 Christian Brothers

INDIVIDUAL- (1st place)

103- Doster or Johnson (both from Baylor)

112- Manson or Dunning

119- Simpson

125- Hiller

130- Cleveland

135- Leen

140- Smith

145- Blair

152- Marable

160- Scott

171- Stark

189- Marable

215- Saint

275- Forte

Best Match- Manson vs. Dunning

Outstanding Wrestler- Jordan Leen

Good stuff!! I'm still not certain about 152, but one things for sure,,,, no one will get pinned. With outstanding wrestlers pins come about due to mistakes and these guys won't make any. I see a low score with a battle at the end.

Best match is likely!!

soms

Didn't Johnson beat Adamson at the duals like 9-5? I'm pretty sure that was the score.

I watched the match with Johnson and Adamson at the State Duals. The score was about 10-5 at the end, but it was not even that close.

Adamson got lucky right off the whistle and caught Johnson in a head throw. Adamson held Johnson in the head lock for the rest of the period making it 5-0. Adamson didn't score again.

Johnson easily came back in the last two periods making it about 10-5 at the end.

If Johnson is at 103 for Baylor, he will dominate. I have not watched Doster wrestle.

Edited by Greenvillefan

Dead - we know your being sarcastic because Coach Morgan is very well liked by the entire wrestling community. Fairness would be in question if Greenevillefan is correct in his accusation that the Baylor staff is allowing a wrestler to cut a significant amount of weight and allowing him to weigh in in the morning (probably with 2 or 3 additional pounds allowance that is commonplace) and then the wrestle off doesn't occur until after school. I doubt Greeneville's a baylor person so he probably doesn't know what he's talking about in this situation.