Cleveland at Walker Valley

wvstangs8

The Raiders are coming off their biggest win of the season, but will their heads be so large they wont be able to fit in the gym? The Mustangs are playin good ball right now and are playing better defense than they have been at the start of the season. Will the home court advantage help the Mustangs any? Who will win and why and who will be the MVP of the game. The girls start at 6 and guys at 730. Get their early because it will fill the gym. Good luck to both teams and hopefully 2 great games.

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Cleveland boys are primed for an upset. They just played (and beat the # 1 team in the state) Bradley, and have Ooltewah on Thursday. Ya just never know!

Girls? Who knows? I'm hearing that the Lady 'Stangs won't be at full strength, but this game doesn't matter anyhow. It's all about getting ready for the district next week.

Hey wvstangs8- dont be gay. Cleveland is an all around better team. You know why they beat Bradley? B/c they are a good team- i dont think they are better than bradley but if 2 teams are that good and one doesnt play their best, the bettter team can be beat. In your case though-Cleveland can play like a special ed team and still beat wv. NAAAAHHHHH Charles will dunk all over your butts tonight. Hey guess what-when you double team him last game and kept him at 7 points. You let the one unguarded score 20 points. Great strategy. Play like a real team and guard 5 against 5. Wait-you may have to double team, b/c you cant guard us one one one. By the way- their heads wont be too big. They are just playin WV.

67-48 Cleveland. And you always have a big mouth Wes. You can meat me after the game if you wanna run it some more!!

also, charles little got 2 quick offensive fouls and played timid the rest of the game last game, if he comes out and gets a couple dunks it definitely wont be like that again, and also, Cleveland is the hottest team in region 3-AAA at the moment, with Ooltewah right behind, and walker got destroyed by Ooltewah so i wouldn't look for this one to be too close, maybe a 15 pt game or so unless the 3's are going for walker then it could be a little closer