Rockwood

RHSBASEBALL99

You will have to ask 99 if its covered or now, but I havn't seen any rain drops all day.  But i think some fell before 7AM, but just a few.

I talked to a co-worker in Kingston about 9:30am and he said it was pouring there. Scattered showers I guess.

Edited by CYJacket

• Replies 528
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Coalfield doesn't have a chance against Daddy Gilmore's team.

Probably not. Don't expect much challenge from a school with 200 students against one with nearly 400. That appears to have twice the tallent to choose from, guarnantee this Coalfield will play to win. Maybe Rockwood will play like they did against Harriman. Harriman beat Coalfield 8-5 after the Rock beat them like a red headed step child from Nazi Germany.

Guest RHSTIGERS

hey Bigman I think it sounds like the Gilmores have beaten them one too many times and this is the only way they can fight back. I'm with you talking behind somebody's back is CHICKEN WHATEVER.

CYJacket, the umpire quote was in referral to the Webb game. The umpires were consistant in the Harriman game. Anyways... it rained some this morning, but not very hard. The field was not covered because it needed some rain on it, it was very dry. Should be in great condition now.

The field doesn't have a sprinkler system?