Freshman

hulkamaniac

yea nouri will make an impact...i played with him through the indoor season and more than anything, his ability to see things before they happen is really amazing...hes got good passing skills and hey the kid is just hilarious too...im still not sure whos more perverted...him or crabby...its gonna be a toss up this year...plus, id like to add that having mono stinks the big one...getting it like 2 weeks before the season starts is probably the worst time in the history of the world :E

Edited by jstone14

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

While we're checking out the freshmen, everyone needs to take a look at two freshmen at Hendersonville High, Daniel Kelly and TJ Brown. Both have played ODP, both played on the TNFC '89 premier team, and Kelly has been invited to play in Italy with the national '89 ODP team. Hendersonville and their strong underclassmen will be a team to beat this season.

While we're checking out the freshmen, everyone needs to take a look at two freshmen at Hendersonville High, Daniel Kelly and TJ Brown. Both have played ODP, both played on the TNFC '89 premier team, and Kelly has been invited to play in Italy with the national '89 ODP team. Hendersonville and their strong underclassmen will be a team to beat this season.

I practiced with Nouri's team some this winter and he's a very talented player. He has great field vision, but his size may hurt a little this year. A lot of the teams McCallie will be playing this year will be very physical. Nouri's played on ODP before and he has some experience. Look for Nouri to dominate the midfield in the next couple of years. Joel Bradford is extremely quick and skilled. I believe he scored a goal in subregionals in the summer and maybe a goal in regionals, I can't really remember. Look for him to score some goals this year.

• 2 weeks later...

I've played against Casey J from ND (during our days at HMS. Burfur!!) and this kid has got skills. Also, Craig (Tonka) and Daniel (Cheech) should make Ooltewah contenders for the next few years. Craig is a good ballhandler and rarely is beaten one on one. Daniel is better at the mind game, but can also put the biscuit in the basket when needed.