9-AAA

UThater501

So how will 9-AAA play out this year. I think everyone's preseason pick last year was Lavergne, which was not suprising because they had just come off of a state championship season, but Hendersonville stepped up and proved, I think to be the 2nd best team in the state behind Farragut. So anybody with info, let us know who will be the top teams this year and where they will finish.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

9aaa will be like it is every year...everyone will be descent so its gonna be a dogfight like someone had already said. Does hendersonville even have any seniors cuz i thought they all graduated last year. Wilson central should be pretty good. Smyrna is going to stink and Beech wont be anygood but lavergne my juliet and wilson central should be the top teams.

In my opinion i think you have to look at the good teams of the past and which ones never seem to win. Mt. Juliet, LaVergne, and Hendersonville have always been the top contenders and more likely will stay that way. I do look for Wilson Central to improve a lot with their hitting and adkins on the mound. what other pitchers do they have besides adkins? Their hitting will carry them most of they way. Mt Juliet will have a young team but they have a great coach and he will find away to win.

I think you're right about Hendersonville's seniors. They graduated 9 playing seniors last year (on the baseball field after their loss against Farragut). The group coming up should be young but I've heard they're pretty decent.

Mt. Juliet looks good and I think that LaVergne has some good prospects. What does Gallatin look like this year?

Wilson Central proabably has the best pitchers in 9aaa but in my opinion thats all they have...everyone is going to be young. I dont really see anyone dominating the district i think it will be a hard fight...I think it will be...

1. Lavergne

2. Mt Juliet

3. Wilson Central

4. Hendersonville

5. Beech

6. Smyrna

7. White House

8. Gallatin

Edited by Wushy101

i do disagree with central having nothing but pitching they have some good bats in the lineup with parker connor and barr. i dont really know any other pitchers other that parker adkins and lunn. white house i havent heard much about so i cant really speak for them. mt juliet has good leadership and some talented younger players in shao hill and brown. i look for their leadership and coaching to carry them along way.