Cyclowns in a Daze

ucdaddy

Now that I have been proven right by my babies, I am here to gloat a little.

Coach17...your team was pitiful. Heck, we could have gotten a better game from our middle school team.

Cyclowns need better players or a coaching staff that knows what it is doing.

Good thing for you Coach Fish let up on you in the fourth quarter or you would have finished with the 15 or 17 points I predicted.

Granted we didn't score as much as I expected, but heck, every team has an off-night.

Now, Cyclowns, go lay down like the little cheerleaders you are. Lose to Sullivan North and your season is over. Out of your misery. And hey even play that kid you stole from North, if you want. That would make it poetic justice.

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Elizabethton had 13 points through three quarters

FINAL SCORE: Unicoi 49, Elizabethton 28

Elizabethton scored 15 points against our jayvee team. By the way, our jayvee girls also embarrassed the PREVIOUSLY unbeaten cyclowns jayvee, 36-32. cyclowns coaches never did try anything to stop our star guard and she scored like 30 of the team's 36 points!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Unicoi is the only sure fire entry into the regionals from 1AA. Elizabethton Hampton Happy Valley Sullivan North and Sullivan Central look to battle for the other three; Ten days ago North would have been given no chance to beat EHS but now who knows;

From 2AA South Greene is the lock with Pigeon Forge a near lock to get in the regionals; other spots are up for grabs;

Most likely pair to make it to the substate are South Greene and Unicoi with Pigeon Forge a spoiler; at this point all the others are longshots to make it to the substate

Sorry to respond late, but my 80 year old mother-in-law fell Saturday night breaking her right hip and right shoulder in the fall. Obviously, we played horribly in both games. Players played poorly, coaches coached poorly, and Unicoi played well. JV still has the best record in the league at 12-1. Varsity has a second place finish. All is not lost, and hopefully we can bounce back from the beating in the tournaments. Hopefully, Granny will bounce back too.

Sorry to respond late, but my 80 year old mother-in-law fell Saturday night breaking her right hip and right shoulder in the fall. Obviously, we played horribly in both games. Players played poorly, coaches coached poorly, and Unicoi played well. JV still has the best record in the league at 12-1. Varsity has a second place finish. All is not lost, and hopefully we can bounce back from the beating in the tournaments. Hopefully, Granny will bounce back too.

Shoudn't have been fishing for RED Snapper!!!Ha!

Elizabethton's girls just had a bad game last night....no one particular played well, as for the devil girls.. they have horrible attitudes, and just plain stink! E-towns girls could beat the devils anyday of the week !!--just a bad called game :wub:

If you read the paper, it sounds like there is turmoil amongst the Lady Cyclones. With 2 different players quoting "Some of us were ready to play and some of us weren't", leads me to believe they are calling people out in the paper.

With one player scoring almost as much as the rest of the team and that player is making that statement, sounds like problems to me?