what is the state record for charges

rhsbaseball13

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who cares! Sounds like we've got a couple flop artists on our hands. Everyone knows how bad many of the TSSAA's refs are, and if someone is taking that many charges then there are two possibilities. The guy is a great actor and the refs are too dumb to see it, or the competition is too dumb not to let it happen. The charge is overrated. Many players resort to that to get out of having to move their feet, however I do commend the ones that have the knack of getting position. I guess I'd have to see the guys for myself, but I have a feeling I would just get mad! Guys that flop should get teed up, it's embarassing.

I disagree with u hollywood..it's not embarrasing..it's a fundamental skill of the game..it's not a way to get out of playing defense..it is playing defense..i dunno bout the kid from Richland..but duncan for york usually gets his charges by coming from helpside..i don't think that's lazy at all...that is a way of picking his teammates up. i'd rather have 5 guys who are willing to take charges than 5 who think they can score at will..congradulations guys.

I disagree with Hollywood, too. Duncan takes so many charges because he's a hustler and a hard worker. Like bobcat said, lots of them come from being help side. Plus, it's not just flopping all the time. Sometimes it might look like it, but most of the time, it's a good and set attempt because someone's driving towards the basket. Anyway, aside from that, congratulations to Travis for being 7AA's defensive MVP or whatever defensive award he got.

pretenders? embarrassing? its a matter of balls which travis duncan has way more than u all im sure. getting on here and putting down some kid u dont even know that works his butt everyday. i might have taken 2 all yr and both of those hurt and u just dont wanna get up after doin it so imagin that 59 nine times over and plus all the times hes tried to take them and didnt get the call. more heart than most congratulations on defensive mvp travis not that ud care if u got it or not.