Seymour and Pigeon Forge

SHS1

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think this will be a good game for PF to take them into the District Tournament.

If PF can just make their shots this game, they could win. The last game at their place PF missed about 15 wide open lay-ups or back door cuts.

PF has a big post player Nora Ramsey. She is just in the 10 grade. If she puts a body on Brooke and rebounds good then PF could pull off an upset.

The only down side I see is if PF gets into foul trouble. They have to be the only team that gets better calls on the road than they get at home and still that's not saying much for the road. :D

SCHS people did you even look at the previous score before you made you prediction? I hope not. The game was at Seymour and they beat PF by 10. Pigeon Forge played them better than you might want to think. But Good Luck to Sevier Co the rest of this year.

Ya i know the score from the last game. What i'm basing my opinion on is that fact that seymour is on a roll, and dont look for it to stop at pigeon forge. This will just be a tune up for thursday. Brooke will be on her game, and pigeon doesnt stand a chance, just my opinion though.

Ya i know the score from the last game. What i'm basing my opinion on is that fact that Seymour is on a roll, and dont look for it to stop at Pigeon Forge. This will just be a tune up for thursday. Brooke will be on her game, and pigeon doesnt stand a chance, just my opinion though.

No apolgies needed. A total domination for the lady eagles.

The only down side I see is if PF gets into foul trouble. They have to be the only team that gets better calls on the road than they get at home and still that's not saying much for the road. ;)

Good game Seymour you girls played great, but I have to say it was a better called game at your house than ours.

How can Brooke go the whole game without a foul?

How can Seymour go the whole 3rd quarter and 2 minutes into the 4th without a foul?

How can we never go inside with a lay-up and it's always a block shot for you, but when Brooke goes in for a shot it's always a foul on us?

I am not taking anything away from Seymour you whipped our butts good and we had something like 17 turnovers the first half but like in my previous post visiting teams get the home cooking at our house.