What Will Happen @112 in DI State?

Greenvillefan

Danny Coleman, Blake Tinsley, Joseph Paer, Mike Ortiz, and Nic Bundy could all win state at 112.

THIS YEAR

Coleman pinned Ortiz; then Ortiz decisioned Coleman

Ortiz decisioned Paer 2 times; then Paer decisioned Ortiz 2 times

Ortiz decisioned Bundy

Paer decisioned Bundy; then Bundy pinned Paer

Coleman major decisioned Paer

Coleman decisioned Tinsley; then Tinsley major decisioned Coleman

What do you think will happen at state?

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All of these wrestlers are great, but I wouldn't count Bundy out. He does have an extremely hard bracket with Ortiz and Tinsley on his side. But as they say, "If you want to be the best you have to beat the best." I'm sure that these will all be extremely close, intense matches, but I think that if Bundy wrestles his A game he will be able to pull out his first state championship. But yeah, the 112 weight class alone will be worth the price of admission.

Josh had surgery last Wed. for his shoulder. They had to fold and stitch the tendent that spirals around and hold in your sholder. They had to do this on the front and back. While in there they saw that he also had a torn rotary(sp?) cuff so they had to fix that as well. He went back to school today. He is still in a good bit of pain. He was very glad to hear that so many people were inquiring about him.