Cookeville's Catcher

nesmen2

Well from what I have seen and heard teh CHS Softball team is going to be just slightly better than last year. They only lost a few players but at the moment they are missing what I would like to call the 'drive'. Now everyone knows that you can put all of the best players togethor and you won't have a great team unless they want to win. As for some of the players they do have the drive. Orianna the catcher has been motivated for quite some time and if she can just get her teams motivation up I am sure that CHS will turn some heads. Watch out when season rolls around cuz CHS could just come a knockin'!!!!

GOOD LUCK GIRLS I AM SO PROUD OF YOU EITHER WAY!!!

I have had the pleasure of watching many of Cookeville game's and your right nesmen2, Orianna Knowlton is one of those rare die-hard softball players. She great talent and has improved greatly since her freshmen year. She has a great attitude, but is a fierce competitor. Her positive, take-charge personality is contagious, so I believe the other girls will be right behind her. I've heard she is working for a ride to any college. Does anyone know who is looking at her and who all is she considering? I know she could get accepted anywhere.

I got to play with O over the summer and she is an awesome chick! i think she is open to play for any college outside of tennessee. she mentioned that she was really looking at Liberty University, but i know she can get a ride anywhere w/ her talent and personality. i think she got asked to play for the Wildfire 18 under A team this summer so Good Luck O! :D

i know oriana has the ability to play college ball. she has a heck of an arm from what i saw last season, so im only guessing its gotten ten times better. she has a great swing and usually creames the ball whenever she steps into the box. she is extremely smart when it comes to plays and situations. its very rare to see a girl steal a base and be "safe", if they steal at all. i have never seen a catcher go all-out before. that girl will dive for a fair or foul ball, get knocked over at home then get up and throw out a runner at second, and just put her body on the line for the game. if thats not a true softball player, then what is? Good Luck this season O. Ill be watching you!

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...