Great game goin with Lawrence and Lewis

dudumonaghan

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lewis wins the tip in overtime,Sparkman for Lewis dunks it and then mcguire gets a layup and Lewis gets a lay up comin back donw court sparkman gets a block.Creasy for Lewis gets fouled and makes both freebies.Lawrence comes down and gets blocked my sparkman again and then lewis gets fouled again.Curfman for Lewis misses the first makes the second but line infraction.Lawrence gets a putback and then fouls culberson for Lewis county.Misses both.Lawrence hits a 3 to go up 1.now there is 30 seconds to play,Sparkman misses a jumper Lawrence County gets the board and is fouled.Makesthe first misses the second.LAwrence gets the Rebound and wins the game.

Yes it was a great game tonight.... I was even more interested in the Lawrence Co. cheerleaders. They were FINE! Who was the first cheerleader... short blonde.... tan...maybe sophomore or junior. She was absolutly gorgeous....she pulled out in front of me in the parkin lot. She was in a Black SUV. anyone know???? she was the first cheerleader on the bottom row. She was fine

hey captain11+11 this is a basketball post not a love connection do that on your owwn time unless thats the only way you can get a girl.

Man Shut up....yall little punks get on my nerves with that this is Basketball not love connection crap. He can talk about whatever he wants to talk about, if you don't like it just read over it. If one of the Mods decide its offtopic they'll close this thread or tell him its off topic. You ain't a mod so go complain about something else.