Baseball in Anderson County

TankTalk

pretty bad you dont have a clue what youre talking about. i dont know who youve talked to or what you think you know, but obviously you dont know anything. i didnt "bring" anyone down with me. i dont think for everyone else and the other people could make their own decisions. its not like i was the "ring leader" of what happened. and i didnt have drugs on school grounds...they were prescription pills... did you hear me right? PRESCRIPTION. and the cops DID NOT find any beer on me or on any of us, so you have no clue what you are talking about. and as for my mom, why dont you just shut the heck up and stop bringing her into any of this. my mom wasnt even there so i couldnt have been with her. im serious, you really need to shut your mouth. you have no right to be on here saying anything about any of this. this subject is not even sport related and all youre trying to do is make me mad, which you did a pretty good job of. i would just like for all you little computer bad toees to quit being such pu$$ies and give me a name when you want to get on here and talk trash. you know you wouldnt say it to my face so why do you want to say it on here big man? you think it makes you cool? well i hope your mom or someone you love gets cancer or aids or somethin like that so i can get on here and rub it in your face about how they are about to die. yeah, youre a real big man for saying that huh. i hope you feel real good. i know im gonna feel real good when i find out who you are.

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well big boy let me catch you in a lie your mom was there i know for a fact and what i heard you smelt like alchol anyway you need to get your issues straight. if that was anyone important to me that was going through what your mom is going through i would try to spend time with her and not to busy trying to get me and my friends in trouble like you have done. Saying goes misery loves company and you have no business bringing down your friends. I personal think you owe the baseball team and coachs an apology for your actions and the pisition you put them in for the district tournament. If you were a real ball player you would have thought about your future before doing what you did. I have also given anderson county athletics a bad name. I also heard you don't just do this stuff in your spare time you did it before games to and gave some other players some things. pretty bad big boy.

well glass9 you are ridiculous to bring that up about someones parents or loved ones. i promise you that if jesse webb finds out who you are you are in for some trouble. and for jesse he just made a mistake all people do im sure your not perfect. so why dont you quit talking about his family and if you are going to do it to his face not on some computer.

did you really catch me in a lie? or are you just being stupid and talking about stuff you have no clue about again? you didnt catch me in a lie at all. my mom was there earlier, yeah, but when all this stuff happened, no she wasnt there. and who do you think you are...getting on here and saying that i do drugs and get drunk and all that crap. you really have no clue what you are talking about. you should really shut up. youre really making me mad and i swear, if i find out who you are, you really are in some trouble. you think im in trouble with the law now? well lets just hope to God i dont find out who you are, or else ill really be in some trouble. you must be some kind of sick human being to get on here and try to rub all this in my face and make me feel even worse than i already do. ya know, what if i had the same mentality of anthony brown? im not even gonna go there.....ya know what..why dont you just tell me who you are? are you scared? you can talk an awful lot of crap on here, but you cant give me a name? that takes guts right there. so if youre not too scared just give me a name. thats not that hard is it? or are you just gonna keep talking trash to me on the computer? well, mark my word, i WILL find out who you are. for those of you reading this, if you have any clue of who glass9 might be, please let me know. you dont even have to write it to me on here, just ask around, youll know somebody that knows my number.

first of all you can't find out who i am. secondly you need to get your story start. thridly you first said your mom wasn't even there then you say she was there at the beginning yes my dear that is a lie. fourth you can't do anything to me and if you ever do find out who i am you will be really shocked and you know that anderson county is a pretty good school and people like you and your so called friends give it a bad name you need to go the the learning center and stay away from a good school. and another thing you have gotten away with murder before and now you are caught and no one can dig you out. it is pretty bad that everyone knows about what you did and i know you didn't just find the beer up at the baseball field you or your drinking partner brought the beer come on people are not that dumb. I have one good thing to say about you and this is the only thing good anybody can really so about you. you have some really great parents that really care about you and you need to step back and look at what you have done to them. And if you did even feel 5% bad about what you did you would apologize to everyone you brought down with you or hurt. You really hurt anderson county baseball and you put the boys and coachs in a bad pisition. And you say all this stuff how great you are and you can't wait to bet clinton i don't think you will have a chance to do that now. What do you think. Pretty bad your senior year the most important one will be spent at the alternative school.

hey man, you scared me when you mentioned anthony brown...don't even think of that. that is not an option. all it does is bring other people down and it doesn't solve anything. we dont know each other, so i dont know what kind of person you really are. i can believe that the pills or whatever were prescription from the injury, but i do believe that you all were caught with beer. i was at one of the basketball games and you were obviously not sober. maybe this is the best thing that can happen to you...it may not seem like it. maybe it will make you take a step back and think what it has done to you, friends, and family. it all depends on how you take this situation. if you take it as something to overcome and make it a positive thing, then you'll just be that much stronger from it. you can also take it as a totally negative thing and not learn anything from it. its up to you. i hope you can come out of this a better person and learn about yourself, because as i noticed you have a lot of anger, and you let people easily bring it out in you. just some thoughts i had as i read this thread. you can take them how i intended them to be, or you can threaten me as well as everyone else. your choice.

no baseballs, i wont threaten you at all. you tried to give me advice and words of wisdom, not rub it in my face of how my life is over. as for caroljean, i really cant believe you stooped low enough to say that i brought jeremy down with me. after i stayed in the principals office and practically begged for half an hour not to punish him cause he wasnt doing anything, and the same for amanda. i wasnt even the one that told them we were up there. jeremy came up there on his own free will, i hadnt even talked to him prior to the situation. if we asked anybody that was there if i got them in trouble or if i brought them down with me, i assure you they would say no. glass9 just do me a favor and DO NOT reply back to any of this. you are doing nothing but causing trouble. and bates, why did you tell sidburnz to mind his own business? he was just taking up for me like a real friend would do....too bad i cant say the same about my first baseman. thanks buddy.

well i am going to say this i know your mom personal and i feel so sorry for her and what she is going through i hope she gets better down in vandy and i know with a lot of praying she will.But all i have to say to you jessie is this you choose the wrong time and place to do something stupid and i hope and pray if by any means they let you back into ac you will not be this dumb. you really need to take a minute and see how many people you have hurt. You really need to understand that people do get hurt from you actions. and i am sorry you and your family and friends are having to go through all of this but maybe it is better now than later. and maybe you might be a better person after all of this but for me i am going on vaction.

omg, oshsman, you say that like im some sort of alcoholic and you dont even know me. im sorry that im 17 years old and i made a mistake. its not the first and it wont be the last. i wish all you people would quit talking about me like i have some sort of problem. you people do not know me and have no clue what i do on my spare time. and glass9, im sorry that you are the biggest idiot in the world and not to mention a liar. if you knew my mom personally and cared for her or whatever you say, you wouldnt have even brought her into any of this. you are by far the biggest piece of $hit i have ever heard of for saying some of the stuff you said. you should burn in heck.

OK i've sat around and listened to this crap too long. First of all Webb knows he did something wrong and is going to have to pay for it, and i know that he's punishing himself more mentally than anybody else could ever punish him. People are young and will make mistakes if anybody hasnt made a mistake i would like to meet you cause id like to have the numbers for the upcoming lottery. And if anybody says he took somebody down with him thats just stupid i mean ok Webb got caught with beer, pills, and also held a gun up to somebody and was like DO THIS!! Hey not quite i dont think he did that actually i know he didn't so instead of blaming Webb for this why doesn't everybody take a step back and look at the other people involved because he wasnt the only one there.. anyways get off his back, keep your head up J Webb you'll be alright, dont let these morons that can talk junk behind a screen get to u