Baseball in Anderson County

TankTalk

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah guys, thats right...i did get my words thrown back in my face. its ok though, we got yall at your house next friday. and dont worry, youll get the pleasure then. but you know whats really funny. we had 11 errors and the ballgame was still only 6-2. 11 errors....hmm...well, we will just have to see how the next game goes huh? it should be fun.

Wowww....let me check...Did you just get some more words thrown in your face? I believe that's twice now that the Dragons have beaten you all. And don't say it's because you couldn't play...after all, "One player can't that much of a difference." Remember saying that? Why is having 11 errors funny? If you laugh every time you make an error, I'd say that's a discipline problem up there at AC. Maybe you should have stayed at Clinton if that's the case. On second thought, you can keep everyone that left. Actually, the funny part is you got beat two times by a team that...

"is horrible. the only real player they have is coffey and hes strictly a pitcher. he shouldnt be allowed at the plate."

"Anderson County can probably be compared to a steam roller as of this year."... :lol::D

Maybe you can compare yourself to a "steam roller" when you play in a District like ours and have success. Powell, Karns, Halls, Central, Oak Ridge. Come on guys....beating Oliver Springs 6-5 and 5-3? We beat them 9-2 and 11-1. Time to step up and play someone else besides Scott Co and then bragging about it. Have fun with Webb guys.

Edited by OrangeCrush23

well orangecrush, believe it or not, one player really can make a huge difference. and no, i dont think that many errors a game is funny, what i thought was funny was that we had that many errors and the scrore was still only 6-2. and as for you, i guarantee you dont have the guts to let me know who you are. and god help you if you do let me know. and you need to quit running your mouth about our team. if you only knew the potential we had, you would see where i am coming from. and screw your district with powell and oak ridge, its not my fault im in the district im in. as far as im concerned, i could play with any district you got to throw at me...and im absolutely positive i would run circles around you. wow, i really hope you let me know who you are....

Well, maybe I did go a little too far with it. First off, I'm not going to tell you who I am. But I will say you need to learn to take trash talk if you're going to give it. I was just continuing what you started. You can't threaten and beat up everybody that talks trash to you. I used to play, and I doubt you could run circles around me. Actually, it is your fault that you play in the District you're in. I'll quit talking about your team as long as you lay off our team. It's that County rivalry kicking in.

actually, i havent talked any trash about your team. and yeah, i really can beat up and threaten anybody who talks trash to me...not saying i would. but in your case, you made me pretty mad, so yeah, i would tear into you if i knew who you were. and yeah, the little county rivalry BS is kicking in cause it kills me to know that a sorry team like clinton swept us. i just wish i could get some fire under the rest of the team when a big game like that comes along. unfortunately, i cant, so i have to listen to losers like you that dont even play talk trash to me. "i used to play"....meaning, i used to play but i sucked and i never got any playing time so i quit....yeah, just shut your mouth before i find out who you are.

"i used to play" as in I played Middle School, then quit so I wouldn't be on a "sorry team like Clinton." I understand how you feel because I've been on teams that didn't have any motivation and didn't even want to be there...it's tough man.

"as for clinton, they are horrible. the only real player they have is coffey and hes strictly a pitcher. he shouldnt be allowed at the plate."

"i love knowing that friday were gonna beat the crap out of you and laugh in your face when were done. you can tell me then what i need to do about my hitting big boy. hopefully they wont pitch me against lenoir city thursday and i can up my stats on you guys friday."

How is that not trash talking? Whatever....I'm almost done with this forum.

Edited by OrangeCrush23

• 2 weeks later...

well glass9, no my mom wasnt being recognized for cancer. yes, she does have cancer, but that has nothing to do with what happened at the relay for life and you must be some kind of really messed up person to even say something like that to me. and yeah, i got in trouble, but the way you say it im some sort of drunk pillhead who has no respect for anything. i got charged for having alcohol that wasnt even mine, and i got charged for having prescription hydros for my ankle in my truck. the only reason i got charged with that is cause i didnt have the prescription bottle. but hey, thanks for your comment glass9. who are you by the way?

well it is pretty bad you are dumb enough to even bring drugs on to school property and what i heard you got three other boys and your girlfriend kick out of school and smart people would get rid of the beer in your hand before the cops got to you pretty dumb to hold on to it. and if your mom has cancer then you should have been with her instead of drinking and getting other people in trouble. pretty bad you had to bring other people down with you