Shelbyville Eaglettes

showtime7

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"We had to play 4 time state champion Jackson County and win by 51"

It was more like a 20 point game as the starters for JC were pulled at the half. Coach Insell left his in until the 4th quarter from what I understand.

The starters left at about 35 for JC. Insell did leave his starters in a little longer than JC, but I guess he had a point to make and he made it. I know they hit 5 threes after our starters sat down, they were just feeling it. No hard feelings for Shelbyville, we got the first one. :(

Showtime,

I have been here watching all the comments from all the sources that you mentioned and never felt a need to reply because previous to yours I was just considering the source and could tell by the comments that several were without merit and most did not have a clue. Up until this comment by you, I had not seen you get personal and was very surprised when you did. Thought it was below you. Of course, I have not seen all of your post as I am sure some will point out to me. I am sure that we all have out little feuds going on. It just seems to me that we could each pull for the teams that appeal to us and not get personal with others. Just a thought. Probably way out in left field, but none the less a thought.

I was at the game of supposedly the CLASH OF THE TITANS of girls basketball teams in Tenn. NO DOUBT whose the better team!!! The EAGLELETTES were absolutely dominating in every phase of the game. A 51 point BLOWOUT OF THE 4 TIME DEFENDING CLASS AA STATE CHAMPION Jackson Co. (84-33). Shelbyville schedule this year has consisted of playing 8 games against teams ranked in the USA TODAY TOP 25 in the COUNTRY. <<< TOUGHEST SCHEDULE IN HIGH SCHOOL BASKETBALL>>> What's a total JOKE on here is that theirs jerks on here that don't even LIST an EAGLELETTE in the TOP 20 players in the state of TENNESSEE yet we have TWO ALL-AMERICANS in ALEX FULLER & ASHLEIGH NEWMAN. Not good enough to be on the top 20 in the state , but yet an ALL-AMERICAN??? People on here don't even list NEWMAN as a potential MISS BASKETBALL. (WHAT A JOKE!!) NEWMAN this year is AAA MISS BASKETBALL and anybody with any kind of since should know this. AND, by the way the twelve time STATE CHAMPION EAGLETTES will bring the GOLD ball back home where it belongs, cause there's NO TEAM in the state that can touch those MIGHTY, MIGHTY GOLDEN EAGLETTES of Shelbyville. Without a doubt they are the best team in this state. GO EAGLELETTES SEE YA IN THE BORO!!! ;);)

;) I have coached girls for many years and can assure you that girls (Just their nature) can have a turnaround that big without explanation. If you were to play again it might be the other way around. I just thought JC was defeated before the game started. Maybe travel, car sick, PMS, bad hair day, etc... But for the record it's 1-1 for the year. Points don't mean jack. I think JC will have a better chance at a Gold Ball in the end than Shelbyville. Shelbyville won't shoot like that every night. And when they don't and the inside gets crowded, it evens up drastically.

"We had to play 4 time state champion Jackson County and win by 51"

It was more like a 20 point game as the starters for JC were pulled at the half. Coach Insell left his in until the 4th quarter from what I understand.

I sat and watched the game and some of Jackson Counties starters were in the game in the 4th quarter...and even if they weren't the players that played in the fourth quarter still had on Jackson County uniforms, so stop making excuses!!!

;);):) Sorry Shelbyville couldn't schedule Cocke County last night and win by 43. We had to play 4 time state champion Jackson County and win by 51. All the L's that you mention Shelbyville has they all came before Christmas. All of Sevier Co. L's have come after Christmas. Shelbyville plays better late and only team in East TN that has a shot at Shelbyville is Powell. I have seen every team in East TN play many many times and the one that is overrated is Sevier County. :):o

Its not even worth it anymore. Shelbyville is superman and showtime is the retarded sidekick. I just dont see the mystique, sorry not gonna buy into it. You think shelbyville is so dominent, come to east tennessee, laugh all you want but there are at least 6 teams that could hand it to them any day of the week. Fuller and Newman, they're good, but the way your talking about them makes them seem like shaq and kobe, and we all know wat happend there. You said your from knoxville right showtime? Why would you want to drive all the way to see them play when you can see the teams that will beat them in the boro right in your own backyard. And yes your right they did have the hardest schedule in the nation at the start of the season, but they lost there first game, and yes sevier does have some L's, they have 2, agianst two of the best teams in the state. Shelbyville has 5, and no they havent lost after christmas your right, but along with sevier co, they have played teams that could get beaten by poe dunk little league. The win last night was impressive, but lets wait and see how they do from here. And just for your information showtime, i dont think "the little general and his ladies" are scaring many people.