Happy Valley will win 1-AA girls tournament

NoTact007

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Brutus, you should seek the Democratic nomination for President. This country needs a Unakie in the Whitehouse.

Never get elected!!! Too many big $$$ people would want me to take money and lie to them or the American people.

I'll settle for Upper East Tennessee "Hero of Coachh17". And get your boy off my back!

Edited by osubrutus

I'll take that as a form of worship. Although, I am NOT a "GOD", (nor do I want that title or job") I appreceiate the comparison!

All I can do is feel sorry for a man who compares himself to God. You need counseling, Brutus, from a preacher.

And yes I have read your posts. One can not spend five minutes on here without "stepping into" one of your posts.

Part I of my prediction has been proven trustworthy.

Predicted Happy Valley to win by 15 and they won by 14.

So I would suggest the Unicoi County Blue Devils start quaking in their little redneck boots.

The Warriors will come to destroy your regular season crown on Tuesday night.

So what your saying is Unaka could win the the district tournament?..... Well, what I mean is we did beat Happy Valley twice..... If ya'll can win it then Unaka can defiatly win it.

Unicoi beat Happy Valley twice, Elizabethton twice, and Unaka twice. Happy Valley has earned their 3rd shot at Unicoi. Elizabethton may get another shot at the Devils, but must beat Central first. Unaka better worry about their singleA district and beating Cloudland.

What I'm saying is Happy Valey has NO chance of winning the district.