Portland Player

nashville2002

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey bigas, I live in Knoxville now and I don't get to catch the local news. If you don't care could you post me up what they say about him. And to the guy that asked his strengths, his all around game would be his strength. His weakness would probably be that, his weakness. He needs to bulk up quite a bit, but he will be a ptp'er.

Corey Brewer is very talented. 6'8" tall, very quick, good shot blocking ability, mediocre to good 3 point shooter, excellent mid-range jump shot, jumps well, plays good position on rebounding. From my limited experience watching him, his biggest weakness would be his defensive tenacity. Know with that said, he does have his share of steals due to his quickness. Additionally, he has to save himself for his team. Probably will be called upon to play tougher on defense at Florida.

Although he is the teams and midstate leading scorer, I would venture to say he has quite a few assists, also.

To answer your question, very good!