craziest dunks you've seen this year

djgiles

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

im guessing that if it was an award, the Joe Shievers dunk where he broke the glass would win.... but i saw him like a week before againt Harding at Crockett County and they threw the ball in to start the 2nd half and they were calling out plays or whatever and then all of a sudden from halfcourt, the agurd throws one up and here comes a guy from the backside and he threw it down on the alley-oop, like it was nothing

I also saw Covington against Harding and they have a play on the opening tip where they get it and throw it up court and they dude just threw it down hard, like 3 seconds into the game, that was pretty sweet

Best dunk ive seen wtaching high school bball, last eyar MUS vs Harding at MUS... MUS homecoming, sold out, it was the 2nd OT i believe and like Ryan Baum had been just working out, but hes not the dunking type, but like he got the ball in paint and lost it, then some how came up with it under the goal and he was wide open, he threw it down two handed, flat footed.... this is a 6'4 220 white guy, just with insane, hops, needless to say the whole place irrupted...

Hey AMJabali -- How many dunks have the guys on the AC team made ?? And how many dunks have the guys on the Clinton team made ?....That's right....AC is not even in Clinton's league on that one. AND how can you talk about one little mistake, when it was made up for later on during that game with other immaculate dunks? C'mon give me a break... could you have even came close to doing what Mykail can do ? PROLLY NOT

Edited by Dragonz24

No NO NO. Tevah Morris for Clinton. Agianst a 3-2 zone, he caught it and was toying with the 2 guys on him and Coach Loackard said " DUNK IT" and he took off from the middle of the lane and threw it down so hard that the goal was shaking when they came down on offense agian.

Maybe not crazy, but with power.

that IS a crazy dunk to soar down the lane a dunk with three guys standing around the goal. oh yeah thats crazy.

I also have to give my some love to the Milan player...Henry Adkisson.........Marlon Dotson of Milan stole the ball at half court and gave it up to Henry at half court it looked as if he was going to try the 360 but a Lexington player came running full speed trying to block it and Henry came from the side of the goal to meet the player.......Instead of laying it up........the 6' 4'' Lexington player jumped just to see Henry put his hands on his head and dunk right over him...the dunk also put us up going into half time.