craziest dunks you've seen this year

djgiles

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

my boy keith Ramsey from Siegel went over two or three Cookeville players..(with the rest of their players just watchin in awe) from the side took it one handed go go gadget style and gave them the dirty....the man took off from a good 3-4 feet outside the box....i was having flashes of Amare Stoudamire's signature dunks from the highlight reels on ESPN

He also had one vs. Smyrna where he took off from half a step inside the free throw line but off to the side and he missed it because he hit back iron....if that woulda went down that would be the dunk of the year....although breakin the glass is up there

the best dunk i seen well almost dunk mt pleasant vs perry county jamarcus webster broke it lose he was takin big steps fixin to slam it when matthew marrs come up from behind him and grabbed his shoulder and through him down head first on the floor it was great

I recently traveled to see family in georgia and there was a Tennessee team playing and a freshman by the name of will watkins. absolutely threw down an alley-oop backwards it was crazy! he threw it down on this short freshman amazing!

Tiny10 you must be from Perry County. Thats the kinda sportsmanship yall are known for. Yea Jamarcus did get hammered and if you think thats cool then whatever buddy. If i do recall he did dunk on yall that night and he dunked on yall the first game too, an ally oop with all of Perry County's players jaws dropped to the ground. Oh yea i think it really ticked him off that night, 34 points i do recall and a 22 point beating so i guess you got the best of him that night! lol