craziest dunks you've seen this year

djgiles

this isn't the craziest but it was just awesome. charles little dropstepped and jumped from about 3 feet outside the side of the paint and slammed it all over some guard. it was crazy!

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No NO NO. Tevah Morris for Clinton. Agianst a 3-2 zone, he caught it and was toying with the 2 guys on him and Coach Loackard said " DUNK IT" and he took off from the middle of the lane and threw it down so hard that the goal was shaking when they came down on offense agian.

Maybe not crazy, but with power.

that IS a crazy dunk to soar down the lane a dunk with three guys standing around the goal. oh yeah thats crazy.

Hey big guy, the dunk from T was crazy. When you jump and your bicep hits the rim, that's a crazy dunk. When you see someone dunk that powerfully that the rim is shaking after 5 minutes, that's crazy. If you had been there you wouldn't be talking.

Best dunk I've seen was in my very own gym against McMinn County at Clinton. Dandrus Whitt got a steal at halfcourt and Mykail Vibbert was running alongside for the fast break. D-Whitt bounced it off the backboard over the rim and Mykeezy threw it down 2-handed and hung on the rim and looked at the other team while they bowed their heads. Needless to say, the "Orange Crush" went NUTS. We almost got a T for being on the court and Vibbert did get a T for hanging on the rim, but they missed both charity tosses. It really didn't matter if he had made them, we were all pumped up after that beautiful slam.

I KNOW the thread says THIS year, but without a doubt - last year at a Giles County home game - Shay Shannon and Tyler Smith BOTH were on a breakaway and Shay stopped at the 3 point line and spiked the ball off the court as hard as he could - perfect oop to TSmiff.

One of the craziest dunks i have seen was last year at a pep rally at Maryville high when carl stewart had a kid stand almost at the free throw line and he jumped a lil ways out from the free throw line over the kid and threw it down. It was crazy! Also he could slam 2 balls at once which he did at the pep rally also.