Franklin road - Ezell

JohnT

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A good showing by Joe Lackey and Aaron Duke and Ezell can play weth the best of em (CPA) but a bad showing and they have a hard time beating teams that they should clearly beat (Friendship). FRA took the first one by around 10 I believe but I think Ezell has improved since then and will take this one by around 3.

Lackey is dunking now?? Ive seen him play a few times where he had many opportunitys to bam it and he laid it up, after everyone I was screaming throw it down. Ezell seems to be playing pretty good and could be a factor in the tournament. Who are they going to have to play in district?

Well, first off, the dunk was not "monstrous." It was a very weak dunk, but a dunk nonetheless. The kid doeshave some good hops for his size though, I guess he just lost control of the ball on the way up. Second, it's Montessori, not Monterey. So who do y'all think will advance out of the four teams without a bye? Obviously Ezell will kill Montessori, but the FRA-DCA game will be a little tougher to call. DCA has won both games this year, but they were both very close. It will be interesting to see if FRA rises to the challenge.