UNIVERSITY OF MEMPHIS SIGNEE NOT PLAYING

jc1

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You know, even though Adam is very likely the best all-around soccer player in the State, if .mmada says he's a wussy, how can the rest of us think otherwise? Clearly, .mmada must know something about Mr. Montgomery the rest of us don't. He says he doesn't know him "personally", but you just have to wonder. Anyway, there, it's settled, Adam is a wussy and the man to watch out for is now "Dirty Sanchez", the only player other than a guy named Frank to ever school Adam. Amazing.

Edited by hoya75

PSAFOUR, generally I agree with you and I know Adam very well. There's just something about .mmada's post that causes me to cave to his insight and agree with him. He just seems to be more knowledgeable than the rest of us about what Adam's thinking.

You know, even though Adam is very likely the best all-around soccer player in the State, if .mmada says he's a wussy, how can the rest of us think otherwise? Clearly, .mmada must know something about Mr. Montgomery the rest of us don't. He says he doesn't know him "personally", but you just have to wonder. Anyway, there, it's settled, Adam is a wussy and the man to watch out for is now "Dirty Sanchez", the only player other than a guy named Frank to ever school Adam. Amazing.

I don't think Adam is the best all around player in the state. That's got to be Zander from hendersonville. Adam is very good, but I think he's good because he doesn't make mistakes. He never seems to make a bad pass and rarely loses the ball. Meanwhile Zander is probably a little more mistake prone (but still not many), he is far mroe dangerous and you'd have to take him over adam.

I've seen both of them play alot and both are truly fine players with great futures in soccer. While I respect your choice, I still think that Adam is a more complete player. Xander is more aggressive in the box than Adam, but other than that, I think Adam has an edge on the other aspects of the game. He is one of the very best central mids I've ever seen anywhere at this age. He never stops working, seems to never get frustrated and is extremely consistent with a high level of play. Obviously, though, if you're starting a new team, you'd take them both in a heartbeat. The truth is you really can't pick "the" best player in the state, but these two would be on anyone's list of among the best.

Edited by hoya75

Guys,

the bottom line is high school level or not, there is nothing better than games' experience. If that Adam kid does not play in any games, it will hurt him. Do you think that every player that get recruited early by an university stops playing high school soccer. Nothing good will come out from sitting out. It is like skipping colllege to go pro, it is exciting, but you will miss much more than the game. You will miss the opportunity to be with your friends as well as the privilege to represent your school. Finally, someone said that Adam had to bring his level down to his teammates, what about he tries to bring their level up. That would be a mark of character.

Anyway, I hope that Adam's choice will be the right one, it is just a shame to see quality players not participating in high school to improve the level out there.

Edited by Nikaia

I know Adam and Dirty very well. Although I am not a soccar fan, I will still add my insight on these two lads.

First off, Adam. It's true, he is a whimp. He does not care to try daring activities in which his body and/or life is at risk. But then, he can't play soccar this year for the Torjans??? If you see Adam, ask him about his encounter with the gangstaz of Morristown West, and you will clearly see he is a whimp.

As for Dirty, the man can juggle a soccar ball, talk on the phone, and flip pancakes at the same time. If that is not talent, I don't know what is. Now, tell me who is the Magnum behind the Torjans??? Dirty for President in 2004.