UNIVERSITY OF MEMPHIS SIGNEE NOT PLAYING

jc1

I've personally witnessed Dirty Sanchez do the pancake thing. He never ceases to amaze me. As for Adam, I hear that he is spending a lot of time in the school library. He has given up his senior year of soccer to be on the scholars bowl team. I hear that he is very strong in world geography.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Adam Montgomery the best player in the state. HA! Thanks I needed a good laugh!!! People like PSAFOUR clearly have never even played the game much less watched one. If you do not know anything about the game you shouldn't be on this board running your mouth. From reading your comments it almost sounds as if you (1) are Adam's boyfriend (2) want to be his boyfriend or (3) a confused young man trying to figure out these complex emotions brewing deep down inside you.

If Adam is supposed to be the best player in the state then why is Morristown West doing better this year than last year. I went and saw them play Science Hill this past Friday and they absolutely demolished them 6-0. Oh yeah and I hate to have to say I told you so but Dirty Sanchez controlled the whole game. Check out this impressive stat line for Dirty: 3 goals and 2 assists in one half!! Let me repeat that: 3 goals and 2 assists in one half!!!!! Watch out, Dirty Sanchez is on the prowl!!!!!

HAHAHAHAHA. I am indeed a fan of Adam. He is a friend of mine from ODP. You must be a bitter, jealous player from Morristown. I have played a lot of soccer in my day and feel like I know my stuff (my initial guess from your tone is that you don't know that much). Adam is the best player in TN i have played with. I have not played against "Dirty Sanchez," but my guess is that he is not as good as Adam. You might be able to make the case that Adam is a "wuss" for not playing school ball, but you can not tell me that he is nowhere clost to the best player in state. He is at least in that league.

By the way, what grade is this dirty sanchez kid in? If he is a senior or junior where is he looking for college. My guess would be UNC or Indiana if he is in fact so much better than Adam.

PSAFOUR you obviously have no idea of the talent that is coming from "dirty sanchez" Adam montegomery is second in line to "dirty" you are a complete fool. i think your mad b/c someone found out your dirty little secret :P you must really like adam b/c you can't stop complimenting him As for adam he is a wussy and i would like to beat him on the field unfortunately he is on the scholars bowl team and not on our rival schools team

I must agree with .mmada. Dirty is extremely talented. I stopped by the teams practice last friday and Dirty was running laps around everyone on the field. Clearly, this is why Adam is not playing for West this year. He is scared. Instead, I have found out that he has joined the Chior and is now singing Soprano II in the Women's Chorus at Morristown West. The Scholars Bowl is also a positive experience that Adam is embarking on right now. Besides, activities like these are more the calibur of what Adam needs to be involved in; and not a physically demanding sport such as soccar in which there are countless risks which could injury his frail little body.

First off, what is "Dirty Sanchez's" real name? What college/colleges are he looking at?(I'm assuming he's a senior or junior because of his domination). If he is so good, why has nobody heard about him last year? Did he not play, transfer, or is he a freshman? I agree with PSAFour that Adam is not a wuss for not playing school ball. If I had Adam's talent, I would probably train on my own with a better team than my school's team, to increase the skill of the players that I play with. Another reason to not play is that a lot of non-skilled players would be targeting Adam to foul or possibly permanently hurt him. I mainly just want to know about "Dirty Sanchez". Good luck to everyone this season.

A fictional character? You must be out of your mind. Dirty Sanchez is beyond fictional. He is to be worshiped by all that lay their eyes on his godlike physique. You will be thinking that he is fictional when he is running circles around you like a pro-tractor. As for Adam, the comments that he is the best in the state are true. He is the best at one thing: darts (and I don't mean the kind that you throw)

Edited by coreyj6

ok, if everyone wants to know who "Dirty Sanchez" is...then go to Urbandictionary.com and look up the word Dirty Sanchez. I'm sure you will be enlightened and that will clear up any confusion on whether or not he is fictional.

P.S. maybe you should look up the definition of fictional

I think mclove17 is a fictional charcter. Dirty is no made up person. He is real. I believe that mclove17 is just trying to convince himself that no superb human being/soccar god such as Dirty exsists so he will not be psyched out by the glowing presence of Dirty as the morons (of which mclove17 plays for) take on the Trojans. Oh, and while you have the dictionary out, look up the word camel toe, and you will find a picture of mclove17. Don't mess with Dirty and his crew of Gangstaz. We represent. And yes, I do believe the rumors of Adam being exceptionally well with darts. Does anyone know how well he is doing with his new clogging/river dancing classes????