NCS @ Pearl Cohn

NCS03

NCS plays Pearl tonight just a few days after getting slaughtered by a Harpeth team that they beat earlier in the year. NCS had one of the worst games ive seen them play in the last two years aginst Harpeth so I dont expect that to happen again. But is there any NCS can pull this one out? PCH has much more depth and a very good player in Kirk Glisper. If NCS shoots like everyone knows they can this will be a close game but if not its gonna be a repeate of the Harpeth game.

Edited by NCS03

NCS has always done well in games where they weren't supposed to win or were playing a highly favored team, so I think this will be a good game. Depending on how much J. Anderson plays, NCS could possibly shoot their way to their way to their 2nd 20 win season in a row. With little PT from Anderson, sloppy defense, and an average shooting night (7-8 3's), NCS might not be happy with the outcome. I have faith.

NCS 67, Pearl Cohn 62

NCS has always done well in games where they weren't supposed to win or were playing a highly favored team, so I think this will be a good game. Depending on how much J. Anderson plays, NCS could possibly shoot their way to their way to their 2nd 20 win season in a row. With little PT from Anderson, sloppy defense, and an average shooting night (7-8 3's), NCS might not be happy with the outcome. I have faith.

NCS 67, Pearl Cohn 62

Goody, maybe we ought to give all the kids at NCS a medal for going there.

Gee thanks divepix. NCS played a great game, controlling the tempo and making the shots when they needed them. With a 3 at the end of the half, NCS took a 30-19 halftime lead, and never looked back. PC brought it as close as 5 late in the 4th, but NCS was able to hit some free throws (although not as many as they should've) and hold on to their lead. My prediction was a little off, but thats not what matters. Eagles finish the season 20-8. Great season and good luck in districts. I believe NCS hosts White House Heritage Tuesday for the first round. Again, great game boys. Looking forward to tourney time.