Showtime?

tacosparoleofficer

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When are you people going to realize that "showtime" is Rick Insell's son ???? All you have to do is click on his name and read all of his previous posts where he talks about AAU along with his beloved Daddy's team. Don't fight it, buddy. It's you.

So there you have it - Rick's little boy (who is an adult I might add) is talking trash on the internet all this time and he finally gets "unmasked". Sorry, man, had to do it. I've sat here way too long and watched you blow your horn way too much. A legendary coach's son feels like he has to get on the web and talk trash to defend an already very good program. Kinda sad.

Why does it matter who Showtime is...he is still speaking the truth about Shelbyville being the team to beat!!!

When are you people going to realize that "showtime" is Rick Insell's son ???? All you have to do is click on his name and read all of his previous posts where he talks about AAU along with his beloved Daddy's team. Don't fight it, buddy. It's you.

So there you have it - Rick's little boy (who is an adult I might add) is talking trash on the internet all this time and he finally gets "unmasked". Sorry, man, had to do it. I've sat here way too long and watched you blow your horn way too much. A legendary coach's son feels like he has to get on the web and talk trash to defend an already very good program. Kinda sad.

First of all, I am not in favor of revealing identities of other people unless they are in agreement. But let me tell you this. Showtime lives in the Knoxville area and travels across the state to watch high school girls basketball because he loves it. He also coaches AAU which has many east tn. girls on it. But, if there is one thing he knows it is the talent and coaching of girls basketball. So when he tells you someone is going to win, then you can almost be sure you can take it to the bank.

Mr. police, I feel you have wronged Showtime and owe him an apology on this website if you are man or woman enough to do it.

Internet Police,

You really should get out more and stop watching so much TV. Who do you think you are getting on this board and "unmasking" people. Truth be told you are probably an overweight inner city sweat hog sitting in front of a computer all day eating cheetos, but we all have the right to stay anoymous on this board.

I don't know if Showtime7 is related to Insell or not, but there is one thing about it: he is healthy to this board, provides factual (sometimes biased), insighful commentary on girls basketball. If I had to guess I would put you in the growing number that crawl out during tournament time and get on the "Bash Shelbyville Bandwagon" just because the particular team you cheer for can't carry the Eagleetes gym bags.

What I found interesting about this comment is that "internetpolice" just joined coacht.com a few days ago, Feb. 24, 2004, and his/her ONLY post was an attempt to expose the identity of another coacht.com member. That doesn't say a whole lot for "internetpolice." I'm sure he/she picked that name to lend credence to an unfounded statement. To use his own words, "Kinda sad."

And I can't believe those of you who swallow this...hook, line, and sinker....just because someone with a name like that makes ONE post. What makes that person any more believeable that anyone else?