best player

Cats on da Prowl

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

By the way, the Orioles, Braves, Reds, Marlins, Indians and Pirates will be coming to our games this year to watch Trae and Gene as well as our sophomore centerfielder Caleb Moore.

I guess Greenback has better prospects than even Farragut this year! Because scouts, especially 6 of them, don't even show up to many Farragut games. Boy, won't they be in for a treat. Come on man, be honest and realistic. I hope your players are that great, but don't lie and tell us that scouts will be coming to games throughout the season at tiny Greenback. If they want to see these players, wouldn't it make more sense to see them at a summer league tournament where they could at least see some talent from around the area. I don't think these scouts have the time to waste sitting through a Greenback vs. Cosby showdown, especially to watch a guy who barely hits 80 mph. Helton and Gene, as good as they are, will be fortunate to get a partial scholarship to a small college, not even D1. Don't set your guys up for faliure with all the hype.

I guess Greenback has better prospects than even Farragut this year!  Because scouts, especially 6 of them, don't even show up to many Farragut games.  Boy, won't they be in for a treat.  Come on man, be honest and realistic.  I hope your players are that great, but don't lie and tell us that scouts will be coming to games throughout the season at tiny Greenback.  If they want to see these players, wouldn't it make more sense to see them at a summer league tournament where they could at least see some talent from around the area.  I don't think these scouts have the time to waste sitting through a Greenback vs. Cosby showdown, especially to watch a guy who barely hits 80 mph.  Helton and Gene, as good as they are, will be fortunate to get a partial scholarship to a small college, not even D1.  Don't set your guys up for faliure with all the hype.

actually kyle waldrop from farragut has had over 6 scouts come to every game and scrimmage this year... 2 of them braves and someone else have made the last 4 practices also...

( they watch me throw bp to him sometimes... i think i have a chance at a career)

Edited by STATEment04

Best players in Loudon Co. I would have to say Trae Helton, Aaron Everrett, Jubal Duncan, and Justin Littlefield. I have heard very good things about the Morris kid from Sweetwater. A coach who faced them in the preseason said he is one of the better hitters he has seen, but not the best. That guy obviously has talent. I also should mention Daniel Curtis from Loudon as a good player in Loudon Co. Duncan and Littlefield are from LC.

Oh yeah I thought Waldrop from Farragut signed with Vandy? If he did why are college scouts coming to watch him? I understand pro scouts but not College.

i agree with the various posts on matt morris being a good player. i also agree on the posts saying aaron everitt from loudon and daniel curtis from loudon, they are both good players, daniel is the one most dont know about. Daniel plays with a lot of heart and is a speedy 2nd base/pitcher. But, I believe two other loudon high players are being left out of the mix. Scott Queener and Davy Worley are both very good high chool players. Davy has worked on his blocking and i believe he will be a GREAT fit to be a goodcatcher for aaron everitt and the entire loudon ballclub. Scott is a very underrated movable player. He has played centerfield in the past,but because of team needs he has moved to shortstop fortis, his senior, season. He is a very fast and agile player. I believe if he gets his on again and off again swing down pat he has the potentail to play at the next level.

Best players in Loudon Co. I would have to say Trae Helton, Aaron Everrett, Jubal Duncan, and Justin Littlefield. I have heard very good things about the Morris kid from Sweetwater. A coach who faced them in the preseason said he is one of the better hitters he has seen, but not the best. That guy obviously has talent. I also should mention Daniel Curtis from Loudon as a good player in Loudon Co. Duncan and Littlefield are from LC.

Oh yeah I thought Waldrop from Farragut signed with Vandy? If he did why are college scouts coming to watch him? I understand pro scouts but not College.

they are pro smart kid....