Division II Region Tournaments

WesVLT

Post your DII East, Middle, and West Region results here.

DII MIDDLE

Quarterfinals

(1)Battle Ground Academy 64, (8)Middle Tennessee Christian 29

(4)Montgomery Bell Academy 49, (5)Pope John Paul II 43

(6)University School of Nashville 56, (3)Father Ryan 53

(2)Brentwood Academy 85, (7)St. Andrews 43

Semifinals

(4)Montgomery Bell Academy vs. (1)Battle Ground Academy

(6)University School of Nashville vs. (2)Brentwood Academy

Edited by WesVols

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

BGA...They moved in extra bleachers along the endzones and it gives the place a great, arena like feel. It is my favorite gym in DII (of course) and it is the best it has looked in years with big rosters hanging beside the scoreboard (another new addition). The only thing looking better than the gym is the Wildcat team on the floor. I'll take this oppurtunity to post my region picks

BGA over MTCS

MBA over JPII

Ryan over USN

BA over Sweanne

BGA over MBA

BA over Ryan

3rd place: Ryan over MBA

1st place: BGA over BA

Went exactly with the seeding. I do not forsee any big upsets, I think this one will pretty much go off as planned, but you never know in tournament time.

BGA...They moved in extra bleachers along the endzones and it gives the place a great, arena like feel. It is my favorite gym in DII (of course) and it is the best it has looked in years with big rosters hanging beside the scoreboard (another new addition). The only thing looking better than the gym is the Wildcat team on the floor. I'll take this oppurtunity to post my region picks

BGA over MTCS

MBA over JPII

Ryan over USN

BA over Sweanne

BGA over MBA

BA over Ryan

3rd place: Ryan over MBA

1st place: BGA over BA

Went exactly with the seeding. I do not forsee any big upsets, I think this one will pretty much go off as planned, but you never know in tournament time.

Ash, it's my favorite gym, too...perfect size, very nice, outstanding atmosphere. Should give BGA a decided advantage, though. I like your picks, except of course for the title game. We'll chalk that one up to bias on both sides, I guess! Good luck to your guys. Silver is a becoming color. B):D

ya, BA would know from Football, eh?

Sorry, i just had to, you left yourself wide open so i just had to take the shot.

Yeah, I kinda put that one out there, I guess. :D

I hear they're going to put those trophies to use...so be sure to admire the shining new silver helmets next season! :angry: