HOG EYE Cheer

7Awatcher

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:( Is there an airport in Cookeville?  Anybody able to pick up some chubby guys from west Tennessee? :o

I saw devilfanatic's hat last night and that is the funniest thing I have ever seen. Just the sight of him in a Westview hat is priceless. :D;)

There is an airport, but you would have to charter a flight, heck there is a airport in Jackson County!

Edited by bob77

Well, you take a cheer that has been a tradition at a school for as many years as you have been alive and then listen to it being made fun of by a bunch of people that have no business even saying the words HOG-EYE. Don't tell me to lighten up, some of your people probably don't even know how to spell it.

Edited by bearland8

Well, you take a cheer that has been a tradition at a school for as many years as you have been alive and then listen to it being made fun of by a bunch of people that have no buisness even saying the words HOG-EYE. Don't tell me to lighten up, some of your people probably don't even know how to spell it.

Kinda like you don't know how to spell BUSINESS????

Well, you take a cheer that has been a tradition at a school for as many years as you have been alive and then listen to it being made fun of by a bunch of people that have no buisness even saying the words HOG-EYE. Don't tell me to lighten up, some of your people probably don't even know how to spell it.

I don't think the intelligence of the people of Jackson County has any place in this argument. But I can assure you that we are plenty capable of spelling, and this so called sacred chat, will continue to be mocked, whether you like it or not. ;)