Lenoir City's Hamilton

bballin20

Guest PASSINGGAME1

Did he win his region or place in the top 5? I looked on the State website for his name in the State Championships, but did not see his name. www.tssaa.org/2002Champions/StateTrack/BoysA2A.htm. Maybe you will have better luck.

Edited by PASSINGGAME1

Guest PASSINGGAME1

When you asked if anyone had seen him jump, most would have thought you were talking about high school. Just so you know there is a huge difference in High school and middle school track. I will look for him this year. I'm sure if he is that good coach Williams, and coach White will be looking forward to having him.

By the way Lucas how high did you jump?

Edited by PASSINGGAME1

When you asked if anyone had seen him jump, most would have thought you were talking about high school. Just so you know there is a huge difference in High school and middle school track. I will look for him this year. I'm sure if he is that good coach Williams, and coach White will be looking forward to having him.

By the way Lucas how high did you jump?

I believe your right Coach Williams will be looking for good talent. He is a great coach and has been for a long time. I use to run for him back in the day.

• 1 month later...
I believe your right Coach Williams will be looking for good talent. He is a great coach and has been for a long time. I use to run for him back in the day.

I run track for williams and he is a good coach... hamilton will be decent his frosh year if he works... dont know him well enough yet but i sense a bit of cockiness... hes got plenty potential though