Top players in West Tenn....(all positions)

MilanDog9

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

excuse me dude but kyle blackwood for halls has been a solid shortstop for all three years.he usually hasnt pitched much but he is definately a heck of a shortstop.they are a very young team this season with lots of freshmen.one player just got finished with basketball(josh daniels).he will play shortstop when blackwood pitches.halls lost several key players from the last two seasons.there best player in the school system dont even play.and thats ashame because the kid can flat hit a baseball a coutry mile,has speed, and a great arm.i dont think they will be as good as the last two seasons but maybe in the future with several freshmen playing.hopefully they can get much better.

I think that, though the list was very Milan-laden, he intended for West TN outside of the metro Memphis area. If so, here's a list to ponder:

Catchers - West (Milan), Wynn (Humboldt), Medlin (Crockett Co.), Lyles (USJ), Nellett (Huntingdon)

Infielders - McAdams (Ripley), P. White (Milan), Powell (JCM), Stanfill (Lexington)

Outfielders - Powers (Humboldt), Taylor (North Side), Jones (Chester Co.), Blackwood (South Side), Bodiford (Fayette Academy)

Pitchers - Moore (Crockett Co.), J. White (Milan), Hayes (McKenzie), Markham (Camden), Brasfield (Humboldt), Reese (Union City), Butler (Ripley)

Just a few - I'm sure I'm omitting someone - not a bad list, though

great post missing 1 player though Dreblow -tca catcher

maybe the people from dyer co that posted mcadams from ripley stinks have forgotten that he was the AA player of the year last year. he is an excellent athlete. also the ss from halls is an above average A baseball player. he has been a contributor to that program for 3 years. do not use this site to slander our area athletes. if you have nothing good to say dont say anything.

i agree gamer16.hes probably the best shortstop weve had at halls in awhile.his high school coaches told me he wished every ball was hit to him.not too many people are good of a shortstop then ive scene from this kid.anyone whose scene kyle blackwood play shortstop knows he can play the position very well.i know he wants to play college baseball.hes got a great attitude and very respectful young man.any collge team will be glad to have this young man on there team one day.

[Mcadams from ripley stinks

That might have been the stupidest comment I've ever heard on here. McAdams hit a ball about 400 feet last night against Lexington. I haven't seen him play very much, but it's hard for me to believe he's not one of the better players in West Tennessee.