Ooltewah vs. Brainerd-Round three

IbleedRED&GRAY

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can only hope for my own team, Ooltewah, wins. I can't tell you who is going to wim tomorrow night but it's up to who ever wants it the mostand who brings their A game. I just pray that no one gets hurt and that all the calls are fair. Good luck tomorrow night and hopefuly I'll be on here later tomorrow night to congratulate the Owls on their victory over Brainerd for #1 in the District.

HP35

Panthers die. Owls fly. Buzzers sound. Corey Sanders gets crossed, and falls on the ground. Brainerd's shots brick. The clock continues to tick. Newsome, White, and Moton attack from the air. Panther fans can only stare. Tough team to beat three times in a row. Panthers end up lookin' like ho's. Better keep the stats with a quick pen. Owls by ten.

The Big Dawg

I hope yore wrong OldtimeBaller... who knows... I just know that Ooltewah has been playing some real good basketball lately.

The only real question will be whether Ooltewah can feed off the HUGE last second shot to beat Central, or if they will have used all their energy to get them this far, adn wilt under the pressure of a 3rd game versus Brainerd... I got a feeling the boys will be able to feed off this victory and head onto bigger things

This game could go either way. It is huge!!!!!!!!!!! Both teams must come with their A games to beat the other team.

Brainerd has a pretty big size advantage, and if utilized properly, will make it very tough for Ooltewah; they also have beaten Ooltewah twice. On the other hand, Ooltewah has more depth, better guard play, and home court.

The winner takes the number one seek to the Region and probably a game against a much weaker McMinn County team. It looks like the loser gets Rhea County.

If both teams bring their A game, I say Ooltewah wins in a close one... maybe by 5. That will leave both teams at 21 wins for the season. Then both move on to win in the Region tourney.