Nicest field in middle tennessee

shrtstop2000

I'll take a shot.

Here's a few really good ones: Stratford (Shelby Park Old Timers Field)

do they not still split games between the old timers field, the school field, and greer stadium?

when i played there(both for the school and our summer dixie team) the school field was horriable.....i really wish they would give that field some money.

i also agree about the field at white house they are really nice.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well being in wilson coutny myself im going to say MJ and Lebanon have the nicest fields. Coach Purvis and his players work hard to keep that field maintained and I have always enjoyed playing on Lebanon's. I do like Beech's infield its very nice. Im not a big fan of laVergne, Smyrna, and Hendersonville. White House is nice I enjoyed playing there. McGavock is terrible never liked it really needs help

Edited by shrtstop2000

I dont know how everyone is over looking Macon County's field unless you just havent seen it. The playing field itself is one of the best if not the best in the state. The field won field of the year a few years ago. And to go along with that we have improved our facilities a whole lot over this past year by adding a 3 cage indoor hitting/pitching facilitie that also has a coaches office weight lifting area and a team area where we can play cards and watch tv and stuff. Overall it has to rank in the top 5 in the state if not the best one in the entire state.

I agree with scooter on this one....no one works harder on their field than coach purvis and his players. The whole facility has come along way since he has been there. Its a great place to play and I have played on a lot of fields in middle tennesee. i have seen macon county's field its nice but i think MJ has it all the way!!