Giles Co. 92, Fairview 49

PageMan

Well, that was pointless liehaard.... I do agree that hick comment was a little to much. However, I didn't see any of the Fairview guys help any of our guys up. I did see one play were a Fairview player ran down the floor, and YES he did take Tyler’s legs out from under him. And, I didn't see him help Tyler up. I remember this play because I was it was in front of me. As your fans say "call it both ways." 1-5 against good teams...I guess Brentwood Academy is a team that stinks... Your post has no meirt. Tigerball...I have heard several people wonder what was up with Shay. Keithr is one of the biggest fans that GC has... We have been to several of the game together this year. He would never put down a player!! He just asked a question!! If you don't have that answer to his question...over look the said question. He didn't say that Shay was playing like crap or anything like that... He just said, in around about way, that Shay had been cold the last few games. Don't be so quick to turn on your fans.

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I dont get where you think Fairview's coach would allow them to try to take out Tyler's legs because the night before his daughter was given an concusion on a cheap shot by a Loretto player. Coach Bledsoe is better than that, and of course it is going to look like someone is trying to take out Tyler because of his leaping ability, so if someone is hustling down the court trying to get in position for a charge it is going to look like they are trying to undercut him because Tyler could possibly jump over everyone on the court. I think some of the resentmet towards Giles Co. is there running up the score of teams, this will eventually catch up to them. Coach Holt needs to let his younger guys get some work in because they could be beneficial in the region and sectionals. What is with the hatred between Giles Co. fans nowadays, I remember last year when you guys always were behind each other no matter what.

keithr, support the Bobcats, do not criticize.

I don't know who u are and don't care, but don't criticize.

These players are high school students. You pay $5 to watch them play.

If these were professional players and you payed $50 to watch them, fine.

keithr, support the Bobcats, do not criticize.. :P

jayhawk34..... I don't know you either, and I know you weren't talking to me.... (Once again) Keithr is one of the biggest fans GC has...He has been to almost ever game. He has also defended GC on and off this site. He would know if a player is in a slump. He just asked what was up with him. Do not criticize Keithr...if you had to pay to post on this site you could, but you don't so....don't. I thought this site was for opinions...not just for what everyone wants to hear.

Edited by michaelg

Keithr does have a right to his opinion and he may well be a big giles fan I just wanted to let him know that he should not post such negetive things about one of his teams players. Yes Shay is in a slump and I know that noone hates that as much as him but he didnt just post what is up with Shay he posted a very negative put down and I was just pointing out that lets stand behind all of our players even when they are down I just thought that the comment about him not being able to hit water was uncalled for and that is my opinion. The same thing happened a few weeks ago with all the GC fans about Zach and I just think it is time to get behind all of our players so we can go back to the 'boro. If someone from another school posted these things about Shay or Tyler or Channing or any of the GC players we would all get on here and bash them and stand up for them but then we want to say bad things its fine.I am sure that maybe keithr is a big supporter of GC and maybe he just did not think about what he said would bother anyone but it will bother the person in the slump or their family or friends.So anyway PEACE and lets start cheering them cats on and encouraging Shay to get back on track and all of the other cats to pick up their game at this important time of the season!

It did appear that some players were trying to take out Tyler, but it's not that big of a deal. When Tyler went down with injury I was expecting the Loretto fans to jump up and down with joy. That's been the Mustangs status quo since his freshman year.

The finals will be interesting tomorrow night. I can't wait - it's gonna be loud - maybe as loud as it's been all year in that gym of Loretto's.

It is an oppionated website...don't throw those words at me. My post was no where near as bad as many that I read on here. Unless you are a lawyer, don't confront me with such ignorance. Maybe I did go a little far with the boat comment...how about I delete that and then you guys criticize the rest of my post...will that work???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

The offensive part of my first post has been removed. I will try to post what you guys want to hear from now on...how bout that.

For you hawse40...I don't hide behind my screen name. As far as you e-mailing coacht...what a little cry baby. Just because you have paid your $12 dollars doesn't make you the savior...I really don't care who you are...how do you like them apples...bud.

Edited by keithr

Whos40...or what ever you name is.... You need to pick that big book up that you have under your table leg.... the one that says DICTIONARY. You need to look the following words up.... ignorance (you should see your picture beside that one)...maturity (that's going to be a new word for you). Why are you so quick to blow a little comment out of proportion? This is (for most of us) a free place to post thoughts about Tennessee High School sports. In more simple terms... If you have an idea about a player, team, or game you can post it on here. I know you’re a plus member, but that doesn't mean you have any idea what you’re talking about. Why would you have a forum were you can only post things people want to hear? Everyone one get off Keithr's back. He said he was sorry for having an idea.

Edited by michaelg