Pickett Co.57 RBS 43

bobcatfan300

Josh Wright sparked the Bobcats in the 3rd quarter helping the Bobcats to pull away for an 11 point lead at the end of three. Final 57-43

(1st: 10-8 RBS, Half 22-18 PC) Both teams have great sportsmanship and great fans. With the game out of reach in the last 20 seconds, the Bobcats stood running the clock out & RBS didn't challenge...then even before the buzzer there were handshakes and hugs from both teams...RBS was FIRST class as always, in a tough loss. Great to see these teams go all out to win against eash other, and then share friendship and respect off the court. Good luck Bulldogs...hope to see you again in Region Finals!!!

Josh Wright had an awesome game. He did it all, rebounding, scoring, and unbeliveable passing. Josh was really the difference in the game tonight. Bailey had a nice game with around 14 points or so..His rebounding really stepped up tonight, and we'll need that from here on out. Luke Mason hustles more than any player and i was really glad to see him get 2nd team all district..Lance Staton doesn't get near enough credit for what he does on the court..Any time he enters the game, the game immediately changes. He had an awesome game tonight.Dustin Mitchell was a huge factor in this game as was Grocie, and Lance Mason..Good all around team effort tonight bobcats...Meador had a really good game tonight as well as England. His performance was alot better tonight than at Pickett Co..Good luck RBS against Clarkrange. I'm sure whoever wins 3rd and 4th in 7A will give 8A a run for their money. I"M picking at least one upset between the 7A #3 seed against 8a #2 seed or the 7a #4 seed and the 8a #1 seed..I feel one of these higher seeds will be going home early. by the way bobcat fan, who are you??

Pickett Co. has a good ball team and played a great game. RBS just couldnt knock down free throws and that is why they didnt have a chance to win it in the end. As far as class, I love watching these teams play because you know they respect each other no matter what the final score is. Good Luck Pickett Co. and I hope we see you guys again in the regions.