Lawrence Co vs Columbia

CrosseyedCat

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Way to go Lady Cats!!! Well, it wasn't pretty but we got those lady lions....again. The only bad thing is that we will now have to play Shelbyville in the Region! Can someone tell me why John and especially Gail looked so upset about WINNING. Seems a little fishy to me. We haven't made that many mistakes all season. Why do we play all Freshmen and Sophomores at one point in a district game? Ok, really what was up??? Did we not want to win? I think it's great...WE WON. I mean can that be bad? Willywild.

To answer Willywild 98 question, I kinda suspicious of the game last night also, Lawrence Cty fans was not in it and the coach was to laid back it was almost as if he was trying to lose. Spann have never miss a easy lay up like she did last night and she wasn't even trying to play. Woods wasn't really it and the game was just down right boring. The only fans that was cheering were from Columbia.

The radio announcer felt like Columbia won this battle. With LC up by one, with about three minutes felt, Columbia started trying to run the time out so they could lose. LC answered by fouling like crazy to put Columbia at the foul line. Columbia then countered by shooting air balls on free throws. Then the worst possible thing happened, LC accidentally hit a three. This put it out of reach for Columbia. Seems like Moore out coached Wild in this one because she let ALL of her players know the game plan. I think it stinks to try to lose a game. I hope both teams lose their first region game so they wont have to worry about Shelbyville anymore.

Who can forget the whipping that took place last year in the region tourney at the hands of the little man.....

That might be why they looked so sad :D

Should have played the water girl instead of the freshmen and sophomores...

I have a puke bag if batman or robin needs one....

Edited by WesCharge